Bumblebee

The bottle pointed to Bumblebee. Y/n knew that Bumblebee couldn't speak in his holoform, but he was a fast writer  so he had a pad of paper and a pen. Miko pushed Y/n and Bumblebee into the closet after they stood up, turned the light on and closed the door. She then proceeded to set the timer on her phone for seven minutes.

"So, how have you been?" Y/n asked Bee once she was sure that they were alone.

Bumblebee started writing something on his pad of paper and handed it to Y/n. Y/n was impressed at how fast of a writer he was. She smiled kindly at him as she took the notepad.

"I've been doing good, look, I've had something that I need to confess to you." Y/n read on the paper before handing it back to Bee.

"What is it, Bee?" Y/n asked the handsome young scout, trying not to blush.

Bumblebee didn't write anything, but instead put his pad of paper and pen on a shelf, cupped Y/n's cheeks with his hands and softly kissed her. Y/n were a little shocked, but melted into the kiss. Bumblebee was so happy that she returned his feelings and the kiss. Y/n slipped her tongue into his mouth and massaged Bee's tongue with hers. She felt happiness well up inside of her as she deepened the kiss. Unfortunately, Optimus opened the door before walking back to where everyone was sitting in a circle and sat down, signaling that time was up.

"We'll continue later." Y/n told Bee as she pulled away from the kiss.

Bee grabbed his pad of paper and pen with one hand while he held your hand with the other as you both walked over to where everyone was sitting and sat down next to each other. Y/n rested her head on one of Bee's shoulders and he wrapped an arm around her waist.