Chapter Four.

"Wait, say that all again." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I don't know what Kelsey just said.

"For the last time, first we're going to fill the donuts with the sour cream and mayo. We're also going to place all the filled cups in his room so he has no where to go.    Zach can be smart half the time  so to throw him off we're going to have regular Oreos but he will think we tampered them so after he finds out we didn't he'll want to eat the donut."  She marks the board. She turns to me and asks me if I understood.

"Yes, got it."  We got right into business, Kelsey took the job of filling the cups of water and placing it in Zach's room. I was downstairs injecting the donuts with the mayo and sour cream. I left two untampered with so Kelsey and I could eat it, I wiped some chocolate off to make them different from the tampered ones.

"Kelsey! Hurry, he would be coming back soon!" I yell to grab her attention. She yelled something back but I couldn't really understand her.

-
We laid on the couch watching a show but we didn't really pay any mind to it. We were to excited for the pranks to start, all we needed was the one the only Zach.

We divert our attention to the tv as we watched for a little, the door rattles open. Zach walks in and looks at us and at the tv.

"What's up guys. I mean girls." He stutters. "Hey, wanna donut?" Kelsey and I got up and grabbed the good donuts. He walks over and looks at us. He raises his eyebrow and looks at the Oreos.

"No, I'll just grab an Oreo." He opens the wrapper and grabs two. "Okay, just grab one if you want it." He takes a bite and looks back at us. Kelsey and I sit back on the couch and keep an eye on Zach.

"Zach, grab the damn donut. We know you want it." He laughs and grabs one, he sits next to me. He took a bite and chews a few times. He rans straight to the kitchen sink.

"Aubrie! What did you do!" He lets out a girlish scream and scrapes his tongue with a fork.

"It's not going away, the flavor is killing me!" He whines. "WHY IS IT SPICY!" he yells.

Oh, so that's the spicy one. Oops.

I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts. He runs upstairs and runs to his room. He opens the door to a water bucket splashing on his head. He screams and takes a look at his room.

"How do I walk?!" He takes a look back at us. "You guys, I will get you back like never before!" He throws a tantrum. He runs his hands through his wet hair and frowns.  Kelsey and I look at each other and laugh even harder.

"Sorry not sorry." We look at each other and back at Zach. "Plus, we would like to see you even try." I smirk at him.

"Just wait and watch." He says harshly, you could see smoke coming out his ears.

"Goodnight Zach." I blew a kiss to him sarcastically. Kelsey grabs her things and leave saying bye on the way out. I walk upstairs to my room to sleep.

I wake up to the smell of breakfast and jumped out of bed. I rush down the stairs missing a few in the process.

I enter the kitchen to find Zach making breakfast.

"Good morning, Sunshine." He slides a plate towards me.

"Hah, this is poisoned. I'm not that dumb." I told him, smirking. He raises his eyebrows.

"I mean I'm not stupid, at least I hope." I rephrased, though it still sounded stupid.

"Eat up, I forgive you." He tells me, smiling. "I did in fact kill your goldfish." He looks at me.

"Don't believe you." I crossed my arms and looked at him suspiciously. He could be playing a game with me. He's distracting me so it will be easier for him to prank me.

"Seriously, I didn't do anything." He shrugs his shoulders. I gave in and ate his food, which tasted kinda good.

Don't tell him I said that.
-
I remember about Bryan and I think about texting him. I grab the receipt and read over the numbers. I enter the numbers from the receipt and text the number a simple hi.

My phone dings. I check my phone and I see that he texted me back.

Hi. Who are you?

The girl from the store, you're Bryan right?

-
I didn't think I would continue because I wasn't getting any reads but I HAVE THE BEST IDEASSSSS.

A lot is coming, just wait.