-16-

with out hurting... me."
-
"i understand. take your time, i don't want to rush you, i really don't want to mess this up..." jimin said, he took yoongis hands into his own. "if it hurts to talk about, you don't have too. i'll always be here to listen."

yoongi nodded and smiled, "thank you, jimin... it means a lot." yoongi said, then tugged at jimins hands pulling him into a tight hug. jimin giggled the action pulled at his heart making it beat faster.

- [taekook] -

jungkook laid in bed laptop resting on his stomach as he waiting for taehyung... who was dancing round the kitchen.

eventually he came trudging in, looking tired and out of breath. jungkook laughed, clearly the excitement of having a child is making him become the child. "come on, we gonna look at the best adoption places that suits us." jungkook said while patting taehyungs side of the bed for tae to come over. he did, but danced his way over then jumped into his spot making jungkook jump too.

"jungkookie..." taehyung starts, to grab said males attention. jungkook hums and faces taehyung, showing he has his attention. "do, you know anywhere?..." taehyung asked. jungkook sat quiet for a moment before sighing and shaking his head.

"ah..." taehyung said in return. they sat in silence for a bit before taehyung piped up. "umm, i'll be right back..." with that he stood up from the bed and left the room.

he returned five minutes later, a stack of magazines in his hands, jungkook gave a questioning look as taehyung shuffled into the room.

"what's all this tae?" jungkook asked, watching taehyungs nervous habits. "magazines..." taehyung replied, jungkook chuckled a little. "i can see that baby, but what about?"

"well... for a while now i've been getting parental magazines and i didn't tell you..." taehyung shyly said, trying to hide himself away behind the magazines. "what?" jungkook asked, astonished.

"you know, that magazine jin went on about for months... well, a couple weeks after he stopped i went to him and he showed the the magazines and what they were about and how they helped, and i loved them, they were the closest thing to having kids or being around them, apart from namjoon and seokjins twins... but the magazines had and still have a special place to me... it sounds dumb coming out my mouth..." taehyung said to cut off his ramble, slapping his hand over his mouth after finishing to stop him saying more.

"baby." jungkook said pulling taehyung into the bed with one hand, so tae didn't drop or ruin the paper. "i love you. you know that right?..." taehyung nodded after what jungkook said, blushing slightly. "and i think this is so cute, i'm not mad or annoyed i'm just... well, more fascinated by it." jungkook smiled.

taehyung giggled cutely, "thank you." he chirped, he put the magazines down on the floor next to the bed before leaping onto jungkook to hug him tightly which jungkook replied with hugging him back enthusiastically.

it was 5 AM now and taehyung was completely loopy, jungkook could tell he was five minutes away from passing out but before hand he had to deal with loopy, mental aged 5 taehyung who was currently dancing to Oh My! by seventeen, messing the words up badly while the choreography was out of time as well as horribly wrong. jungkook laughed the whole way through, but also slowly turning the volume of the bluetooth speaker down on his phone. he didn't want to piss off the neighbours... again.

as jungkook predicted taehyung was out like a light at the end of the song, he dragged his body all the way to the bed, tae then groaned and collapsed onto the bed face first and also right onto jungkook stomach making him groan.

he fixed taehyungs position so he was lying properly, head on the pillow feet at the end. jungkook then kissed his forehead lightly and whispered "i love you" before resting one arm on taehyung stomach, as he couldn't get the other arm under him.

"good night, kookie bear..."
-
kinda a filler? but also really cute for taekook.
i hope you don't mind the taekook.