-24-

"so... adoption." namjoon started.
-
they talked about adoption for the rest of the evening, taehyung getting more and more excited and energetic as the evening progressed, he was full on energy like a kid on their birthday.

jungkook being the more serious one was taking in the information effectively, he even wrote some things down on a napkin, like phone numbers and email addresses. but he too was excited, but hid it well. jungkook did however enjoy watching his bubbly boyfriend getting his dream.

they left the restaurant after bidding their goodbyes and headed towards where their cars were parked.
jungkook and taehyung walked to the car hand in hand, mainly jungkook holding taehyungs hand to keep him under control, as he was bouncing all over the place rambling about everything and anything he saw, jungkook could feel his hand shaking though.

they stopped in front of the car, jungkook turned to taehyung and took both taes hands into his own. "baby." jungkook started, taehyungs eyes snapped to jungkook after him saying that as beforehand they were wandering everywhere. "are you okay?" jungkook asked wearily. taehyung hums and nods, "perfect!" taehyung sighs, a good sigh, a slightly tired sigh.
jungkook just nods and unlocks the car his eyes still trained on taehyung.

as soon as the car started taehyung was out, jungkook asked him something and when he didn't respond he turned for a second to check on him, which is when he saw taehyung sleeping peacefully, a cute pout on his lips as small snoring nosies were slipping past his lips.

heart eyes, that's all you could say for jungkook.
-
[yoonmin]
-
they were lying in yoongis bed to his request as he wanted jimin to feel, in his words. his, "super soft super amazing, amazing bed that you will totally love." bed.

yoongi was in jimins arms, again drawing jimins tattoos with his index finger, he was clearly pondering something, jimin could tell but didn't bring it up yet.

"minmin..." yoongi said, quietly. he shifted his position to be looking at jimin so his and jimins fronts were pressed together and his head rested on the others chest. "yes, yoonyoon." jimin replied back, with his cute nickname for yoongi.

"can... can i get a new tattoo?" yoongi used his cutest voice and batted his pretty eyelashes. jimin giggled, "of course. what of?" jimin asked.

"well..." yoongi started. "i've had many ideas, but not sure of which one yet!" yoongi said full of enthusiasm. "oh! i even have a book!... i drew them all..."

"really?"

yoongi nodded.

"can you show me?"
-
few more chapters left :((
also thank you for 10k! it means so much people actually stick around to read, i love seeing the same people vote or comment because it shows i have an audience somewhere and i can't be more thankful for you guys~