-25-

"can you show me?"
-
around a month later, things were still smooth and blissful, for all the couples this tale holds.

taekook where never seen out side of the tattoo parlour, as they were constantly busy with adoption related things, namjin were behind them constantly making it as easy for the young couple as possible.

yoongi was still stuck on what he wanted for his next tattoo he was stumped on two ideas, both as meaningful to him as the other, jimin tried to help but clearly yoongi wanted to work on this alone and jimin wanted to respect that.

the two designs,
one was a small lavender flower, a black outline look. for his mother, who's favourite thing in the world was lavender. the smell, colour and flower were three of her very few favourite things.
the other, a cliche once you get it you can't regret it tattoo, jimins nickname.
yes, he was one of those people. he couldn't help it though, to him the meeting of him and jimin was fate.
his reward for the years of torment his father put him through, and them meeting on the same day he finished therapy, it meant a lot to him.

it came to him in a dream, it was him and jimin, alone. clearly in the tattoo parlour. yoongi was lying on the bed while jimin was tattooing something onto his wrist. the pain was nonexistent as he was in bliss.
one swift wipe and the tattoo was complete.
it was perfect. beautiful. just what yoongi wanted, he just didn't know it till now.

he woke up immediately, jumping out of bed and towards his desk grabbing his tattoo idea notebook which he always had on view. he sat on the floor, a pencil in his right hand. yoongi sketched and sketched until it was exact, it was exactly what he wanted and he couldn't be more gleeful.

he fell back asleep at 6 AM, lying back in his bed but his book tight in his grip.

around 11 AM a voice and knock was produced from behind yoongis door,
it was jimin.
yoongi was still asleep the book slightly open and at the foot of the bed, clearly been kicked away like all the other cuddle buddies (his plushies) apart from jimin, he was to special.
the tattooed male walked in silently, when yoongi didn't appear at his door excitedly awaiting jimin, jimin could tell he was sleeping.

he sat at the end of the bed with the book in his hand while he waited for yoongi to awaken. jimin of course knew what was in the book as he'd seen it previously but he wasn't sure why it was on the bed.

jimin yawned, he was clearly getting tired with doing nothing and the silence of the room except the soft sounds yoongi made.
it wouldn't be that bad if he fell asleep with yoongi, right?

he crawled to the top of the bed where yoongis head rested, he flopped down next to him and put his arms around the smaller male. yoongi felt his presence and turned to face him still asleep but he curled into jimins touch and sighed happily, jimin falling asleep in the process of yoongi moving.

around lunch time yoongi woke up, he felt relaxed and safe in the presence of his boyfriend, did he know how he got there? no... but that doesn't matter.

he gently shook jimins sleeping figure trying to wake him up and tell him the news. after trying for five minutes jimin finally wakes up.
he opens his eyes slowly and smiles lightly his eyes then flutter shut again, yoongi groaned.

"wake." yoongi hit jimins arm.
"up!" another hit to the arm this time more effort, waking him up.

"okay! okay, i'm up." jimin said groggily. yoongi giggled, he found a pillow and started beating jimin with it. "ow! stop!" jimin complained as he shielded himself with his arms.

once they were both out of the bed, yoongi had pulled jimin over to his desk while he had the book secured in his arms.
"okay, i have my final design!" yoongi said enthusiastically. jimins eyes widened, "really? can i see?" he asked hesitantly, not sure if he could see it before he designs it for yoongis body. yoongi of course nodded happily he opened the book and flipped it to the page the perfect design was on.

jimin looked at it, he was touched, over whelmed in a sense. "...wow." he said, "it's beautiful." jimin said awestruck. yoongi blushes bright red. "you think so?" jimin nodded in reply, he turned to look at yoongi in the eyes. yoongi was to shy to return the gaze so he opted for the book.

"can you tell me more about it?" jimin asked yoongi, to which yoongi nodded.

"the lavender flowers around your nickname were my mother's favourites. i don't remember a lot about her apart from that..., anytime i saw lavender anything i'd buy or pick it. she'd always be so happy when i brought her something back... especially on a bad day with my father..."

"and, i know it's 'bad luck'" using air quotations around bad luck. "to get your partners name or initials or in my case nickname, but when i met you, i thought it was fate... that's why i had enough courage to give you my number." yoongi finished of his reasonings.

he left jimin in awe, the meaning behind the tattoo was beautiful and he was apart of that.

a warm feeling stretched across his body and his face lifted up into a soft smile, he was important to yoongi.

"i love it."
-
thanks for 11k~