-26-

"i love it."
-
bright and early the next day, even before the tattoo parlour was open jimin and yoongi were there. they were getting ready for the new tattoo, yoongi had chosen an... interesting place for the design, one which would hurt, not badly but the fear and adrenaline before hand made it worse.

it was the back of his neck, the lower half but the design looked the best there. yoongi was willing to risk the pain.

the design was yoongis nickname for jimin 'minmin' in a beautiful joined font, his mothers favourite flowers placed around it.

"you ready?" jimin asked yoongi, to which he nodded uncertainty.

jimin turned on the gun, immediately a buzzing sound echoed all through out the room, scaring yoongi more.

"jimin! jimin stop!" yoongi protested. he turned to be on his back as he was lying on his front for the tattoo. he started crying and curled up into a ball, his legs pressed up against his chest. "i-i'm sorry!" yoongi balled out. he shook his head, "i really want this..." yoongi said. he sniffed and wiped his nose on the sleeve of his shirt.

jimin rubbed yoongi arm with his hand. "i know, it's scary. but your brave." he said he then moved yoongi along and sat down next to him on the bench. "you've been through so much, and i know you can do this."

"do you trust me?" jimin asked, yoongi nodded firmly. "i know you can do this."

"m'scared."

"don't worry baby, i've got you."

yoongi took a deep breath in, he lied back down on his front and closed his eyes tightly.

"i'm ready." he stated, jimin turned the gun on again but this time yoongi didn't stop him.

jimin traced the already printed on design, the gun gliding against the skin effortlessly. everyonce in a while jimin would stop, clean the area of excess ink and slight blood then continue.

he finished half an hour later, yoongi still in pain and a few stray tears dripping down his face, but he smiled through the pain.

jimin took a photo of the newly drawn design on his skin, he showed yoongi the finished product and he nodded and smiled gleefully.

yoongi stood up and hugged jimin tightly. "thank you, i love it. i love you."

jimin blushed.

"i love you too."
-
short and sweet, ready for the last chapter.
:)
i do have a new taekook book coming out soon.
it's called - "the gardeners son"