Epilogue

Today is Henry's 1st birthday and we are having a big party. Things have gotten back to normal for Regina and I. Thank god. We still see Archie at least once a month because we never want to lose each other again. We've been talking about maybe trying to have another baby sometime soon, but Regina is Really scared that what happened before will happen again and maybe worse this time. We've consulted her neurologist about this and he's reassured us that everything should be fine. He told us how his patients have gone on to have lots of babies, a few have even been named after him. Henry's birthday party was a great success, well for a 1st birthday party. All of our friends came which is most of the town. It feels more than great to be happy and loved again. Later after the party and the clean up, Henry fell asleep so fast. Regina and I were exhausted too. As we were laying in bed, we were talking about the days events. "Emma my dear, there is one more gift that wasn't given out today".  "Did we miss a gift for Henry?"   "No my love. It's not for Henry. It's for you".  "Oh really. Please tell me you are the gift I get to unwrap".  "Yes my love, but there is something we need to talk about regarding us having another baby".  "I take it you've made a decision".  " well, in a way I guess you can say I have".  "Ok. I will respect any decision you made, because I love you so much babe".   "And I love you Emma, and I didn't make this decision. It was made for me". As usual she confuses me. "What do you mean?"   "I mean I'm pregnant Emma". I don't know what to think about this yet. I want to be happy, but what if she's not. "And how do you feel about that?"   "I'm so happy Emma. I'm also so scared". I lean in and kiss her. "Baby. We can do this". And we did. 8 months later Regina gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl that we named Sophia. Regina acted nothing like she did when we had Henry. It was really a whole new experience, and we loved every minute of it. I love my wife and I have no doubt that she loves me.

*****
Sorry this was so short, but I really didn't want this story to become dragged out. Thank you all for reading. 💕💕