-Chapter 4-

Jacks POV---

She's so pretty, I've seen her on Tina's snapchat stories and stuff, she's joked with me a couple of times sending me pictures of her crying on the floor with a caption "her reaction to ur new vid ❤️"

"Umm so what's the sleeping plan?"

"I CALL TROYE WITH ME!"

"We'll I can sleep on the couch if Lily wants the guest bedroom."

"No Jack we have a surprise for you. I can sleep on the couch."

"How bout you just both sleep in the guest room?" Troye states making my cheeks heat up.

"Would you mind? I don't snore" Lily says looking at me during a red light

"I snore lightly and sometimes talk in my sleep if you don't mind"

"I find light snoring cute, and you can find out things with people who talk in there sleep"

She gives an evil smirk as she looks back at the road. We've both been shy after the kiss, I don't know if she felt sparks or not, I felt them in her lips. I can picture a future with her, the perfect life, perfect girl. We get to the house 30 minutes later with Tina's hand in my face.

"STOP DAYDREAMING AND MOVE YOUR ASS LOVER BOY"

"Are you serious?! I told you 100 times not to call me that"

"We'll I can't help it when you actually have a chance with a girl you like!"

"Oh how in the world would any girl turn JACK DAIL down." Lily says motioning to me

"Because, he's an asswhole sometimes"

"Don't you dare ruin this. I'm only an asswhole when you take my vans when you visit."

"Everybody shut the fuck up and get inside it's cold."

We all get inside and settle down, Tina shows me into the guest bedroom which they say is now my room. Theres a bathroom conecting, just like my room at home. Lily follows me inside and helps me unpack my stuff, by the time were done its about 5 am. I can barely keep my eyes open as lily's almot falling to the floor with sleepy eyes,

"Baby why dont we get you in bed"

"but i dont have pj pants"

"you can borrow mine, as well as a comfy shirt"

"thanks Jack, that means alot. Ive never had somebody care about me this much"

"no problem, now go change. I'll be laying down"

I get into bed under the warm covers and waited for my princess to come out of the bathroom. She gets out in my shirt and sweatpants, why do guys like it when girls wear there clothes? I have no clue. Lily gets in bed and i pull her clser to me draping my arm around her waist.

"Good night princess"

"Good night Jack" he says turning her head back to kiss me. Once again sparks.

A/n HEEYYYY! So i wrote the last half of this on my computer so i might start writing on here! :* i love you guys! And i hope to have more of you continue reading this fanfic :)