Tables n' Chairs

Gabby had made a trip to a few stores with Vanessa and her parents and Noah was asleep for the night. Olivia was bent over the kitchen table with Elliot pounding into her from behind. They had done it on the bed, the couch, the kitchen counter. They were playing a game of cops and robbers, so wherever the robber just so happened to get stopped is where they did it.

"Ugh, god!" She clawed at anything, trying to get a grip on something to counteract his movements, but after turning up unsuccessful, she slammed her fist on the table. Elliot had gone into his animalistic mode and once he was there, there was no going back, but she was loving every moment of it. He was certainly making up for lost time, and for a second, the only audible sounds were their bodies slapping against each other. "El... Babe, I'm gonna-" she panted.

He started to feel her tremble beneath him and he knew she was close. "Nuh, uh. Not yet." He pulled out of her causing her to cry out. He pulled her up so that she was standing, her back against his rock hard chest. He kissed down her neck as his hands roamed her sensitive body.

"Stop teasing me," she growled and pushed her bottom into his erection. Elliot took a step back to allow a bit of space and reached between her legs, finding the spot that always brought her to her knees. "Oh," she whimpered. "Mmm."

"Mmhm. I'm in charge," Elliot whispered into her ear.

"Yeah?"

"You know-"

Before he could finish his statement, she had whipped around and knocked him into the chair, a look of surprise on his face. She peered down at him and smirked. "You're gonna pay for that." She straddled him, careful to press their cores together, but not connect them intimately.

"Liv," choked Elliot. She took his face in her hands and kissed him hard while grinding against him. He reached out to touch her but she swatted his hands away. "Don't even think about it." While still kissing him, she reached down and took his hardened member in her hand. He shook his head because he knew he couldn't handle her touching him. He wouldn't last.

"Olivia, please," he whispered between kisses, but she ignored him. Olivia ran him against her folds resulting in a cry from his lips.

"Are you begging?"

Elliot nodded.

"You're mine and I'm the boss. Say it."

Elliot looked at her pleadingly, begging her to end this torture. She ran him against her folds once more, this time gripping him a little tighter. She hoped he would give in soon because she needed him. "Liv," he warned.

"Say it." She sank down on him and then pulled him out.

"Oh, shh- I'm yours and you're the boss," he whispered.

"Say it again." She kissed his lips and then commanded, "Louder."

"I just said it." She repeated her previous motion again and he hissed. "Okay, okay! I'm yours and you're the boss!"

"That's right." Olivia laughed lightly and then sank herself down on him. They both sighed in relief. "Now you can touch me, babe." As she moved up and down, Elliot captured her lips as his hands continued to roam. She had put on a bit, but it was all in the right places. Elliot loved her full breasts and full hips and thighs. His hands found the dip in her waistline, and as he helped her move, he said a silent prayer, thanking God for the woman.

Olivia pressed their foreheads together knowing they were both close to the edge, but she was tired and her thighs were cramping. "El," she moaned.

"I gotcha," he said to her, already knowing she was tired and reaching her limits. They both were. But they both wanted, no, needed this release. "Almost there." His fingers found the juncture between her legs and his the fingers other hand rolled her nipple, and that as enough to send her over the edge, her own climax triggering his. "Gahh," Olivia cried out, falling against his chest as he dug his hands into her hips, both riding out their orgasms. "Ahh," hissed Elliot, bucking into her and emptying white hot liquid. Surely she would be bruised in the morning, let alone sore. Her head rested in the crook of his neck as Elliot held her and whispered sweet adorations to her. She wished they could stay there forever.