Cries n' Games

*Porn Alert*

Gabby walked behind her mother and slid both arms around her waist. Olivia leaned into the gesture and smiled. "Did you come to help your mama finish setting up for dinner?"

"Weelll, not exactly."

"Too late! You're stuck now."

"Ugh," the young girl playfully sighed. She pulled away and started to gather the dishes and Olivia turned the stove off. She watched her daughter move gracefully around the kitchen and couldn't remember a time when Gabby looked happier.

"You look happy, my love," smiled Olivia.

"I am," Gabby smiled back. "I... I just think that having daddy back is good for all of us."

Olivia handed Gabby a smaller plate for Noah and ducked her head to catch the young girl's eyes. "Just daddy?"

"Well, you know. Zane too, but just in case you didn't notice, you're happier too, mom," she said placing the plate on Noah's high chair. "I just think that daddy being around makes things a lot easier because our house is whole again, you know?"

The eldest brunette cocked an eyebrow at her daughter. "You're saying I couldn't handle it on my own, huh?"

"No! I just-"

"I'm joking, love. I understand exactly what you meant. You're wise beyond your years, sweet girl."

"And I have you to thank for that."

"I-"

"Mama, the monster!" cried Noah starling Olivia. "Mama!" The toddler rounded the corner in only a diaper and a T-shirt. Olivia wondered why he didn't have pants on, but Noah had a knack for being naked. He approached his mother with a look of fear on his face. "Hep! Zee toming! Zee toming!" He slammed into her and wrapped his arms around her leg as best he could. "Zee!" Soon after, Zane came around the kitchen corner on all fours growling and and chanting, "I'm gonna get you, Noah." They're playing a game, thought Olivia and she smiled.

"Mommy, up!" He waved his starfish shaped hands in the air and yelled, "Up, up, mommy! Peas!"

Olivia giggled and swooped the helpless boy off the floor and into her safety. Noah grinned down at Zane and clung to his mothers neck. "Your mommy can't save you," Zane seethed, faking anger.

Olivia looked at Noah and then at Zane. "Well good thing mommy has a gun and a badge, hmm, Noah?" She gave a sly smile and cuddled her baby closer. Zane cocked a brow defeated. "Mmhm. Game over, Zee," she mocked.

"What does a man gotta do to get some food in his own house?!" boomed Elliot.

Olivia rolled her eyes and said, "Pipe down, El." She put Noah in his high chair and Elliot kissed her temple.

"So the boys can make all the ruckus they want but I can't?"

"Exactly."

"Yeah, daddy," interjected Gabby. "Their ruckus is funny, yours is just obnoxious."

Elliot looked down at Zane and then over at Noah and grabbed his chest in mock hurt.

"Sorry, Mr. E. Game's just not fair."

After eating dinner, Zane and Gabby went to the beach, leaving Noah, Olivia, and Elliot to their own devices.

"Okay, bedtime story, little man." Elliot picked up Noah and settled him on his lap, and Olivia curled up next to him, placing a lingering kiss on his shoulder. "Mommy wants to listen in tonight, right mommy?"