Chapter 3 💤

Madelaine's POV

I woke up with my head resting on Vanessa's collar bone my arms wrapped around her stomach and my legs on top of hers. I didn't want to move, I could stay there all day. but damnit I have to pee. before I got up I took a deep breath, I could smell her subtle scent of vanilla. it smelled so good. I got up slowly trying not to wake her up, I get up without waking
her she just turns over so I quietly rush to the bathroom.

when i came out if the bathroom vanessa was stretching her arms across the bed, so I take off running from the bathroom door to the bed and jump on it. "oh shit!" vanessa yelled tucking her head under the covers. " Gooood mooorningg!" I said kinda loud. vanessa said with a hoarse voice "mernin" we sat quietly for a while checking our phones, then vanessa says, "oh yea! what are the big plans for today?" I honestly forgot about them too, "oh shoot I forgot about that, well were going to the capilano suspension bridge, I hear you tell me about it all the time so were going today... if you want." vanessa looks at me with her mouth wide open "are you fucking serious? no way! oh my gosh yes I wanna go!" vanessa screams in excitement. "when are we going?" vanessa asks excitedly. I look at my phone to see what time it was "whenever you want there open now." vanessa looks at her phone then says "how about we go get breakfast, the go to the bridge, sound good?" "yea, sounds great" I say. vanessa jumps up and puts her change of clothes she packed and i got up and walked into my closet putting on some black yoga pants a black hoodie and black Nike shoes. I walk out of my closet and see vanessa in black yoga pants and a black hoodie on. I laugh then say, "no way dude!" vanessa turns around and we bust out laughing. once our laughs both die down we go to the bathroom to do our makeup and talk about today.

madelaine drives us to the suspension bridge place, and when we get there you can see the bridge high in the sky and a ways away we have to go inside to pay and an instructor tells us what were doing and stuff. once we get to the bridge vanessa looks back and says "well um this is a little higher than I thought, what if I fall?" I started to laugh. "your not gonna fall. do you want to hold my hand?" I say in a baby voice, vanessa sarcastically says "Haha. but yes please" I smiled walked up next to her and I grabbed her hand with mine and they fit together so perfectly."okay, now lets go your fine." I say picking up our hands to her face. we both giggle and start to walk.

as were walking along the bridges we start talking. " are you excited to go back to work tomorrow?" vanessa asked me. I didn't even really have to think before I answered "yes we have like 5 scenes to shoot together tomorrow I'm so excited!" as soon as I finished my sentence, vanessa had pulled out her phone and started a snapchat video and said "hey wassup guys I'm here with madelaine 1500 feet in the air!" as she flips the camera showing the view then flips the camera back and she says "you guys need to get a best friend like mine.. thank you so much for being my best friendd!" then ended the video. km pretty sure she posted it. we bust out into laughter and kept walking.

after awhile of talking and laughing we come to the end it was about lunch time. vanessa says "I just wanted to thank you for bringing me here... also do you wanna go get lunch?" I smirked and said "anytime, and yess I'm starving. Veggie Grill?" vanessa said "for some reason I knew you were gonna say that." we then go to veggie grill. then we went home. once we got home it was around 1. vanessa and i both decided to take a nap. we got into my room vanessa wemt to
the bathroom and I got comfortable in my bed. vanessa walks out of the bathroom and says "this is payback for earlier." as she takes off running jumping over me to the other side of the bed "ahhh" I screamed as she hurdled me. once she lands on the other side of me she jumps under the covers and turns towards me."what the hell" i say as we both laughed for a while and I see vanessa start to drift to sleep so I scoot over to her and set my head next to her head and fell asleep right after vanessa.

Vanessa's POV
I woke up from our nap and I found my head on Madelaine's breasts and me practically on top of Madelaine. I was so comfortable I didnt want to move but I knew i had to before madelaine freaked out. so I just rolled over back to my side of the bed. just as I did madelaine rolled over and threw her hand over me and scooted closer to me. I just smiled and closed my eyes. next time I woke up madelaine was screaming at me "WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO SET!" I shot up from the bed and madelaine said " I guess we over over slept now its 5:17 a.m. and we have to be there by 6:00 luckily mads had an alarm set for the other day and it went of today. so I just borrowed an outfit from mads and she drove us to set. but of course we had to stop for coffee. then we got there right on time and we saw lili, Camila , and Cole walking to their trailers. we ran and caught up to them and they were already done with hair and makeup so we had to drop our stuff in mads trailer and hurry to the makeup trailer to get ready.

AN: hey guys this was a filler chapter madnessa coming soon thanks for reading. 😁❤💙