Chapter 12 📱

Vanessa's POV

we laid on madelaines couch for a while. we just laid there wacthing Netflix, and me rubbing her back. I honestly could do this all day. I loved just doing simple stuff, especially cuddling. its literally the best thing ever. she had posted on my story about us dating so I figured I would do the same for her. so i said "babe, can I post me on your Instagram? since you posted something on mine." she laughed and said "yes baby. you can do whatever. just keep it PG please." she looked up at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek . and we were still naked under the covers wacthing TV. I moved my hand from scratching her back, and reached up to grab her phone. she whined at me not running her back. but I got on her phone and started scrolling through pictures. I finally found a bunch of pictures of me. I said "wow, baby we have to take more pictures together." I got a picture and posted it

Madelainepetsch

Madelainepetsch you make me so happy

Madelainepetsch you make me so happy.. ily baby😍😘 ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

"okay I'm done." I set her phone on the table behind me so she couldn't reach it. she said "what did ya post?" I smiled at her and said, "just a picture of me and the caption is just you being so thankful for me." i laughed and kissed her forehead. I stared to scratch her back again, not every time I went lower, and got a little harder. she was breathing heavily just by me scratching her back, sometimes leaving Mark's. she looked up with her lip between her teeth. she said "baby I love you so much. and I'm going to go take a shower."
she got up, pulling the covers off both of us. she stood up staring at my bare body. I got a little insecure for a moment, then she leaned down and kissed me. I pulled her on top of me, causing her to giggle. she said "will you please come take a shower with me? as long as you dont get mad at me" I questioned her for a moment then said "I thought you would never ask, and why would I be mad?" she kissed my neck and got up, pulling me with her. once we both got off the couch, • she pulled the blanket around both of us. she put her head in the crook of my neck and her hands around my neck holding the blanket around us. I smiled, and reached my hands around her waist. we swayed back in forth in the middle of her living room for a miniute then she said, "i just want to let you know, that when I'm with you. I feel like I could do anything. i love you so much, and I'm wierd and I just dont want you to break up with me for doing something wrong. so can we make a promise that if either of us do something wrong, we will tell each other." she chuckled and said, "baby I love you too, and I love that your wierd, im wierd too, so I guess that means we're perfect for each other."we both laughed." and yes, we can make a promise, I promise that, not that you ever will, but if you ever do or say something wrong I will tell you. and we will always tell each other everything, and always tell the truth." she pulled her hand from my lower back and stuck out a pinkie. I laughed and dropped the blanket off both of us. I said "and promise to do the same thing." she laughed, once we pulled away from the pinkie promise. I put my hands on her lower butt, I picked her up, and she jumped onto me. i kissed her, then carried her all the way upstairs to her room. she said while kissing my neck, "damn baby. you are definitely. stronger. than you look" i laughed and shut the door behind us and walked over to the bed and, threw madelaine onto the bed, that has no blankets on it and walked towards the bathroom, I turned around and said "oh since we made that promise, I kinda found what was under your pillow, but I only read the last one you wrote." I giggled as I saw her facial expression change when she lifted the pillow, and saw her journal. she grabbed it and looked at me and said "well since you read it, just know. everything I write in this journal is 100% true" she smirked and set the book on the stand next to her bed. I turned the shower on to let It warm up and got some towels out and sat them on the counter. I walked back to the doorway, and saw mads sitting on the bed waiting for me. I lifted my hand and gestured with my finger to come into the bathroom. as I slowly walked backwards into the bathroom, mads came quickly walking in shutting the door behind her. I said "just incase I haven't told you, you are literally so fucking beautiful, I could just stare at your naked ass for hours and not get bored." I smirked and she walked towards me. planting a kiss on my lips, she pulled away pulling my bottom lip slightly biting on it. she said "i would love that. oh and you have a little something on your neck." she smiled and then pointed at my neck. she walked into the shower. i walked over to the big body mirror, looking at my neck. covered in purple spots, mostly on my neck, breasts, and stomach. i gasped and said "baby, you know we have work tomorrow? they will have to use 3 bottles of concealer to cover this. but I cant be mad, have you looked at yours?" the whole time I was Talking, I could hear her laughing super hard. she said "sorry baby, and yes but I dont mind it I like to be marked, so now everyone will know I'm yours." I took a picture of my whole body in the mirror. just so we could remember it. I got in the shower, seeing madelaines beautiful wet body, I bit my lip then said "mhmm. your just it. my everything is right here." i smiled kissing her once again. we just made out for a while, then finished showering.

A/N: thanks for reading as always... plz go check out my other stories and vote :) :)