Chapter 13 🚿

Madelaines POV

vanessa and I finished showering. while we were showering, vanessa kept just looking at me up and down then smiled and kissed me. it was a real turn on. once we got out of the shower, we both grabbed one towel and but around our bodies, then vanessa grabbed the last towel that was sitting on the counter. I said "baby you only grabbed 3 towels." she smiled and said "oh I know.. you can use mine of you want. but we would have to share yours." she said smiling pointing at the pink towel I had wrapped around my body. i kept a big grin on my face and said "okay deal, but after this we have to study our lines for work tomorrow, okay?" she nodded her head and took off the towel that was around her body. she handed to me, it gave me time to take in all her beauty. her skin was wet and perfectly tan, and her curves were soo fucking perfect. I smiled as I threw my head over and wrapping it in the towel she just gave me. once I picked my head up, i opened my towel towards her and she walked onto my towel. wrapping her hands around my waist. I closed the towel and rested my hands on her back, rubbing it gently. she said "hey baby, remember earlier when I was rubbing your back?" I nodded my head and said "mhm" we were kind of swaying back and forth. she said "do you think after we read our lines and cuddle, before we go to bed you could give me a back massage?" I smiled into her shoulder as I was laying my head on her shoulder. I said "maybe, but what will I get in return?" her heart rate changed and she took a slight deep breath. her hands slid to my bare butt and she squeezed it, causing me to bite my lip and breathe trying to calm myself down. she moved her head and whispered in my ear, "whatever you want baby, whatever you want" she nipped my ear and layed her head back on my shoulder. I said "okay deal I will give you a great back massage." we stood in the bathroom for another good 5 or so miniutes then I started to get cold. i said "baby, I'm starting to get cold. can we shuffle to my closet and get dressed?" we both picked our heads up and she pulled me closer to her with her hands on my butt and connected our lips before we got dressed. she pulled away and I kissed her lips one more time before I opened my eyes, seeing vanessa with her eyes still closed looking down with a huge smile. I giggled at the sight and kissed her forehead and said "your so cute." she looked up to see me staring and smiling at her, she blushed and started shuffling slowly backwards towards the door. we laughed super hard as we shuffled to my closest trying to keep the towel up. once we got to the closet, I unwrapped the towel from her and said "you get. dressed first, pick whatever you want." I gestured towards the whole room. she steps in and smiled and said "okay, if you say so." she immediately walks to my hoodies and grabbed my red Adidas hoodie that had 'MADELAINE' on the sleeve. and then she grabbed some random black leggings. i smiled as I watched her sort through my clothes, of course she grabs a hoodie. I didnt mind I would probably end up having all of hers too. I said "nice choice baby. now I have to get dressed." I walked to the hoodies and grabbed a hoodie that I took from vanessa a couple days ago from her trailer it was a tie dye cropped hoodie, and I put on some leggings also. she said "wait is that my hoodie? I was looking all over for that! I should've known you had it. I lost it the day you visited Me on set." she walked up to me and laughed and kissed my lips. she said "I dont care, you can all of my hoodies. but I get yours." we both laughed and we walked out of the closet and sat on either side of my bed. I grabbed our packets that had all the scenes written out and our lines we had to study highlighted. she said "ugh are you sure we have to read this? I looked over it the other day, I should be fine." she chuckled and crawled up to the pillows and rested her back on the headboard. I said "yes babe, I'm sure. but we can just read through them a few times, then we can cuddle or I will give you a back massage." I laughed and crawled up next to her. she wrapped her arm around me and kissed me before she opened the packet and heavily sighed. "okay let's start on page 12." I turned to page 12 wandering what she was talking about because the script starts on like page 5. I turned to page 12 and scammed the paper, it was a choni sex scene. toni and cheryl are laying in bed, then they start kissing and then toni gets on top of me and excetera excetera. its super hot though. I said "of course you want to start with this page." we both laugh, and I add "well it's not much but as long as i get to do it with you, im totally fine." I looked up at her and smiled. she said "disclaimer, I dont know how I'm supposed to do this without actually getting turned on.." she giggles. and her laugh is toxic, when i hear it i cant help but laugh and smile. I laughed and said "theres no way I can do that but, I will try to stay pg on national television." we both laughed and she kissed me on the temple. we turned back to the front and took turns reading our lines. once we read through the packets a few times, we both closed them and threw them on the table next to the bed. vanessa sighed and layed her hand on my lower stomach, close to my waistband I put my hand on her neck and pulled her face to me, and I said. "since you have been the best girlfriend I could possibly ask for, I will give you a back massage. you just have to give me the best kiss you've ever gave me." i smiled at her and she chuckled and jumped into my lap. she pit one hand on my neck and the other on my chin. she connected our lips slowly, they moved in sync. she slid her tounge along my bottom lip I slightly opened my mouth granting her access. she explored my mouth for a while. and then she pulled away biting my bottom lip and a big smile grew on her face. she said "I dont know about you, but that was the best one yet." she giggled as I ran my hand up and down her spine. I said "okay babe lay on your back and i will give you a damn massage." she smiled and pecked my lips then rolled off of me and layed on her back with her head on the pillows. I rolled over and straddled her butt, I was looking at her back that was covered by a thick hoodie. I said "you know the massage would be more effective if there wasn't such a thick layer of clothing." I say starting to rub her back slowly. she quickly rolls over and sits up to where her face was inches from mine. she smiled and took the hoodie she was wearing off, and sat it on the bed next to them. I stared at her half naked body biting my lip and smiling. she laughed and rolled back over. I then started massaging her back and planning what we were gonna do tomorrow. after about 10 miniutes past of us talking and massaging her back she said "thank you so much baby for doing this. it feels sooo fucking good. you should do this more often." she laughed and put her hands on my thighs. I rubbed her back once more before laying on top of her back and copying her position. she laughed and mocked me "you know this would be more effective if there wasn't such a thick layer of clothing." I smiled and sat up quickly throwing my hoodie next to hers on the bed and laying back on top of her. she had rolled over and was staring at me while I took the hoodie off. she smiled and pulled me down by my arms and said "we should probably go to bed we have to wake up extra early." she said winking. I smiled and said "okay, I love you so much. goodnight." God, I love her so much. she is literally perfect! she pulled the covers over both of us as our bodies intertwined and we got comfortable, "I love you so much more baby. always." i smiled and fell asleep knowing everything was going great. for now...

A/N: thanks for reading hopefully you vote and comment ideas or what you think of the story... thank you all so much for all the support and love. ily guys check out my other stories, okay byee🤙🏼😁😋