Chapter 14🎞

Madelaines POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was about 12:45. I opened my eyes and saw vanessa sleeping soundly on top of me. I smiled, then I scooted her off me so I could go get a drink of water. she shuffled and rolled over. I went downstairs to get a drink of water. I walked over to the table by the couch and grabbed the water bottle on it and drank the rest of it. I saw Vanessa's phone light up from a notification. so I pick up her phone and opened it. she had 1486 Instagram notifications, so I clicked on it. so many people slid up on her story. most of the messages were saying they knew madnessa was real and how they all ship it. I could only imagine my phone probably has a shit tone of notifications. I smile at how almost everyone was do supportive. there were a couple of homophobic comments, but I didn't really care about those. there were so many fan pages posting about it, and clevver news already posted a video.

so I took this perfect opportunity to actually post a picture, and not just on her story.
Vanessamorgan

Vanessamorgan My world 💞💋😍

once it was posted. I scrolled through her feed to see what she posted on my Instagram. once I scrolled a little bit, I finally found it. once I read it, i quietly laughed and said to myself "oh baby, I'm so in fucking love." I plugged her phone into the charger and grabbed the other water and ran back upstairs. I walked back into the room and vanessa was awake facing towards the door. I smiled and walked over towards the bed, setting the water on the desk beside the bed. I said "sorry baby. I was thirsty." I sat back in the bed and she scooted over so I could get closer to her. she said "you know you could've told me, I would have got water for you." she booped my nose and rolled on top of me. and scooted down she layed her head on my stomach and wrapped her arms around my lower back, and her palms were on my back. she kissed my abs and said "goodnight baby I love you. now go to bed, we have to wake up in 3 hours." I rested my hands on her neck and said "okay goodnight baby. I love you." she laid her head down and we both fell back asleep quickly.

I woke up to vanessa hovering over me. kissing all over my face. "baby wake up! we... need... to... get... up!" she said while kissing my face. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me. and gave her a big kiss. I said "I'm awake, jeez. but honestly though, I wouldn't be mad if I got to wake up like that everyday." she laughed and scooted up and sat lightly on my stomach and said "mentally noted. now let's go get dressed, i already let you sleep in like half an hour. come on baby." I smiled and got up to go pee and get ready. I looked in the mirror and I just laughed at the sight. I had hickeys all over my body, oh well I guess they will just need to use some extra concealer. since since I brushed my teeth and my hair. once I walked out of the bathroom vanessa said "hey, so i saw what you posted on my instagram. Your so... hot" she laughed, then got up and walked over to me and pulled me onto a hug. I said "I'm assuming you liked it?" she kissed me on the cheek and threw clothes that were neatly folded on the bed and said "duh. now get dressed I picked your outfit today." I laughed and said under my breath, "oh Morgan, only for you." I walked over to the bed and got dressed. she gave me a red-ish  sweatshirt and maroon champion joggers. she had pretty good taste in fashion, and other things too. once I was dressed and fixed my face and hair. I said "okay babe I'm ready, let's go." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door. I grabbed my phone before I walked put of the room, I grabbed my phone and
walked out. we got downstairs and all the blankets and pillows were nicely folded and put where there supposed to. I looked at vanessa and said "awww, baby you didnt have to do this. but thank you so much." I pulled her in and gave her a kiss. then we walked out of the door and I threw her the keys to my car and said "you get to choose where we eat and get coffee, choose wisely." we parted ways and got in the car. she said "okay, this is a big deal. madelaine is letting me pick where we eat. think wisely." she jokingly said aloud to herself. laughing at her joke I set my stuff in the back and grabbed her hand. I squeezed it and said "were off!" I laughed and pointed forwards.