RULES

APPLYFIC IS CLOSED! THANK YOU!

❝ N. ONE ❞ 🕸
If I see that you're being inactive and that you're not voting or leaving comments I will not acknowledge your form ): And that will probably suck because you probably put some time into it (hopefully). I can't accept people who applied when they're showing me they aren't even going to be active. Please just help a shister out and vomment.

❝ N. TWO ❞ 🕷
Always, always, always tell me when you are going on hiatus. I understand that school is stressful and that you might need to go on hiatus and I totally understand that. In fact, updates will be a tiny bit slow. I'm on an academic team and my head hurts from tryna memorize all the trees in North America, bye. So please just notify me beforehand. Also, it's the same with your user! Tell me if you are changing it!

❝ N. THREE ❞ 🦇
Follow me! I'm a thirsty shister. Obviously this isn't  mandatory but hey, I'm funny! Mutual me up?

❝ N. FOUR ❞ 🌪
Forms are very very important to me. I'm a very big over thinker and I like to get to know and understand the characters I'm writing. And to do that I need a bomb ass form that will help with the composure and construction of the character. I won't make the form long because I hate when you spend a lot of time on it and then the author doesn't pick you. I'm not gonna waste your time🤧🤧

❝ N. FIVE ❞ ♟
Please don't comment your form! You may comment your pastebin/google doc link but don't comment the actual form. No PMing either. And if you choose to send it through kik:
KIK USER IS SIGHFURX

❝ N. SEVEN ❞ 🧛🏼‍♂️
Please be very unique with your characters. Don't give me a generic ass character. Make them unique!!

❝ N. EIGHT ❞ ⛓
I will only be accepting idols as faceclaims!!!

❝ N. NINE ❞ 🔪
Don't be a jackass, be kind. You can always hate on a character like that is understandable because of something you might not like in the story. But never, ever hate on the appliers or on me, Memes senpai.

❝ N. TEN ❞ 💀
Let's start this shit asap!!! Please tag at least 2 people that you think might be interested in applying, it will help a lot! Even if you did in the previous chapter. It just really helps!!

❝ N. ELEVEN ❞ 👹
Password: Hyuck really is that bitch