five

Sarang poured Victory a cup of coffee and handed it to her as she sat down next to the mysterious girl

Sarang poured Victory a cup of coffee and handed it to her as she sat down next to the mysterious girl. Minji and Myunghee ran in, giggling, of course. Both girls had loud personalities and even louder mouths. Nana, Yohanna and Sunhee walked in after them. All of them having their arms linked as they walked together and laughed. Each of the girls seemed to be getting along well, which impressed the boys. They sat down and looked at a tired Victory, who didn't get to sleep due to the boys needing her late at night.

They weren't sure exactly what happened but Taeyong ran into their solars, telling Victory that something had happened to Donghyuck and that it was urgent. They volunteered to help but were told not to follow along. The girls weren't sure who was more mysterious: the men in the manor or Victory.
Mark came in whistling, an umbrella in hand and walked with a small bounce in his step. He spun the umbrella and ushered Victory to hurry up so they could go into town.

It was odd to see one of the boys up throughout the day.

"Aren't you tired?" Yohanna asked Mark as he took a seat next to Nana.

"Not really." He smiled.

"But you barely got a wink of sleep last night?" Minji questioned.

"Or did I?" Mark wiggled his eyebrows as he grabbed Victory's arm and pulled her outside.

They stood outside the Manor door as Mark popped the umbrella open. He smiled as he walked under the umbrella and into the sunny day. Mark usually accompanied Victory into town and it was the only time he got to spend time outside the cold manor.

"Is Donghyuck okay?" Victory questioned as they made their way out of the big black gates and waited at the ticket dispenser.

The ticket dispenser was a realm traveler. You must purchase a ticket to your location then wait for the train that takes you there. They sat at the train station outside of the big black gate and waited.

"He'll be better, he just needed something to feed on." Mark responded as Victory nodded her head.

"He'll be weak for awhile." Victory mumbled as Mark agreed.

"It's his fault he didn't eat any beats... or barely drink any of the blood."

Mark looked at Victory as they continued walking down the road, "Myunghee has flowers growing in her veins..."

Victory was surprised by his statement, "What?"

Mark nodded his head as they continued walking, "That's why her blood smelled of flowers. The only time she feels better is when she is near flowers, or has a flower near her. That's why I gave her the flower to put in her hair.