four

The girls went to the kitchen and began making dinner after they finished cleaning the men's chambers

The girls went to the kitchen and began making dinner after they finished cleaning the men's chambers. The boys were in the study the girls were only allowed to enter to clean. They all seemed to be in a good mood, when they woke up. Which was a relief considering most of them were a bit cranky, otherwise. 

Now that the food was done and the table was set, Nana was sent to the study where she was supposed to go tell the boys supper was ready. She walked down the dark hallways to the study she was told she was only allowed in during the day time, to clean. As she tiptoed, due to a slight fear growing in her chest, she saw the big library doors that she was forbidden to enter. The doors were left slightly opened, therefore if she only opened them a bit more, she could peek her head in and take a look around. Her hand slowly reached for the door handle as she tugged it open cautiously.

As she stuck her head around the door, a hand was placed onto her hand. She looked down at her hand that was resting on the door knob and looked at the manly hand that was resting upon hers. Nana looked up to see Mr. Jaemin, his red eyes just as wide as hers. She quickly grabbed her hand away from the door knob and put both hands behind her back.

"I'm sorry." She sighed.

"It's not as cool in there as you think." He laughed as he began to walk away.

"I just want to peek." Nana mumbled as he continued to walk.

She picked up her pace and followed behind him, "They're just books." He told her.

"Mr. Jaemin, books have more power over swords."

"If you want to look that badly, look. But don't get caught." He suggested before he turned around.
Although the offer was persuasive, she refused and continued to follow behind him. He looked down to his side, where she was standing and muttered a few words,"Is dinner done?"

"Yes, Mr. Jaemin."

"Okay, I'll tell the others." He assured her as he kept walking, "Also, Nana, it'll be our own little secret, don't worry."

Nana nodded her head as she joined the other girls as they finished preparing the table. She was in a bit of shock. How did he get there so quickly? Why hadn't she seen him when she was walking? Why were his eyes red? She pushed the thoughts to the back of her head and focused.

Most of the girls cooked and made dinner, while a couple of them set the tables and began serving the boy's the 'wine' that they liked.

"Where's this from again?" Yohanna asked as she filled the silver chalices with the almost-syrupy consistency.

"Greece."

"Italy."

"Japan."

Each boy gave a different answer.