six

The girls got into their dresses and made their way to the main staircase where the boys told them to meet them

The girls got into their dresses and made their way to the main staircase where the boys told them to meet them. They had made the food earlier and made sure that it was set up so the guests could access it easily. The vampires decided that making the girls walk around and interact with the guest might lead to the discovery of their secret. With the food being set up like a buffet, it'd make it easier for the girls and the guests. And most importantly, for the boys.

As the girls walked down the staircase, the boy's smirked as they saw their respective girl looking absolutely stunning. The girls blushed as the boys stared in awe. Nana walked forward, not really realizing that they were all having a moment. She had been so out of it recently, now knowing that they're vampires. What she didn't know was that Victory was one as well.

"Guests should arrive soon." Winwin explained as the girls nodded their heads.

"Remember, you'll be dancing with us tonight." Ten reminded them as he walked towards his study and disappeared into the shadows.

Sooner or later, the guest starting pouring in and made their way into the ballroom. Some began dancing while others grazed over the food. The vampires were busy talking to strange men. Their physiques were tall and powerful and they tended to point to the girls and whisper about them.

Victory was busy walking around, alongside Taeyong. Every time a guest came to say hello, the women would bow and the men would strike their chests with their fists and exclaim, "Long live Hellfire!"

It was an odd sight for the girls to witness. As the guests and the two continued their conversations, Taeyong would snake his arm around Victory's waist. Their couple like actions confused the girls.

"Remember," Myunghee started as the girls looked at her, "Donghyuck said we had to smile."

They began to smile and began to look around the room, three large glass drink dispensers were being used to serve the 'wine' the boys drink at dinner. The girls were shocked to see as it all went so quickly.

"It must be good." Minji mumbled as Sarang nodded her head.

The orchestra started playing and more people started to crowd the center of the room. Nana, a history lover, decided that the ballroom looked like a scene from the time of the Absolutism Era. The women wore fancy dresses and the men looked dapper. People began to mix and collide and twirl as the music kicked off and the girls felt joyous. The couples began to dance together and the girls were ushered to go find their associated vampire.

The first couple that began dancing was Chenle and Sunhee. Chenle took her hand as she stepped onto the dance floor. He kissed her hand and her cheeks rose to a bright red. They began dancing, their bodies swinging in circles and smiles were pressed on their lips. Sunhee was astonished by the party and the way everyone danced and dressed. The whole evening felt like something out of Marie Antoinette's time. There was an orchestra and people smoking cigars.