nine

Chenle and Winwin ran into the ballroom and up to where the orchestra was playing

Chenle and Winwin ran into the ballroom and up to where the orchestra was playing. Winwin grabbed a microphone, "Good evening, Hellfire Vampires. For your safety, we're cutting the ball and meeting a bit short because, unfortunately, she is here."

The vampires all gasped as Chenle grabbed the microphone from Winwin's hand, "We have closed all the doors in order to prevent any openings for the witch. If you flash home right now, it will assure your safety. Long live Hellfire!" The vampires all began to flash out, and sooner or later everyone was gone. They walked back into the hallway and saw the peculiar girl speaking to Donghyuck who continued to lock all the doors.

"Sua, it's not safe. Leave." Donghyuck protested as he held open the main door.

"Let me help." Sua said in a soft voice.

Donghyuck looked her in the eyes. Her eyes gave away everything. He pushed her out the door, "Your friends with the witch!"

He then quickly closed the door then locked it and continued securing the others. Sua's squeaky voice echoed through the door, "Don't think you can get rid of me that quickly, darling!"

Donghyuck looked at the other boys and then huffed, "Women." He rolled his eyes.

"Who was that?" Ten asked as Donghyuck pointed to the door.

"Oh, her. No one." He continued to lock the doors.

Winwin looked at his best friend then turned to the other boys, "It's the girl he fed on the night he was weak."

Donghyuck nodded his head and began locking the doors, "Do you want Mark to yell at us, focus."

Jaemin ran in and gave each boy their protection amulets. The amulets were their vampire rings that symbolized their involvement in the community. These rings were on long silver chains. He passed them out and then looked at the boys, "Where's Mark?"

"He went to go conjure the stuff for the girls." Chenle responded as Mark flashed in between all of them.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he looked at the boys.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Jaemin sighed as they began to walk up the stairs.

"Let's go kill the...witch." Chenle hesitated.

"Where do you think they'd be?" Winwin asked as they looked up and down each floor.

"Nabi's room, obviously?" Donghyuck murmured as the other boys laughed.

They made their way to the room none of them had dared enter since the day they found her body. It was just as painful for Taeyong and Victory as it was for them. They had watched her grow up. All six of them were there for her, all of her very short life.