seven

As the night died down and the guest dispersed themselves around the property, the seven vampires and their seven servants got to roam around freely

As the night died down and the guest dispersed themselves around the property, the seven vampires and their seven servants got to roam around freely. The orchestra was still playing and the blood-wine was still full. The night was fairly young.

"Where are we going?" Yohanna asked as her and Winwin ran down the long and dark halls of the Manor. They ran past all the studies and guests rooms before finally making their way to the drawing room. Winwin was chasing Yohanna like a child, they both laughed and giggled as if they were transported back to their youth. If Winwin ever had a youth... As they both stood outside of the door, breathless, Winwin crept the door open and lit a candle on a nearby table. Winwin grabbed Yohanna's hand and led her to the secret room.

She hadn't even noticed they were in the drawing room till Winwin's hand reached perfectly for the proper book that would open the  secret room. She was dumbfounded as Winwin lit the way inside. Upon entering, he saw the desk and his jaw dropped. The last time he had used the room was nearly half a century ago. He hadn't been in the room for the longest time.

Yohanna was confused as to how he knew about the room. She was also embarrassed by her many drawings and paintings of him that were scattered amongst the walls.

"Is this your room?" Yohanna questioned as Winwin slowly nodded his head.

"I didn't know... I've been using it, too" She apologized as he pointed to the drawings of himself.

"You drew these?" He asked her as she sheepishly nodded her head, "They're beautiful."

Winwin picked up each painting  and analyzed the pencil work, shading, the paints and strokes and all the lovely things about art. Yohanna stood close to the door and watched as Winwin admired the art she had made of him. Realistically, Yohanna didn't remember drawing Winwin, well she did, but she doesn't remember why she drew him.

Winwin snapped out of his trance that was casted by the drawings, "Can I show you something?"

Yohanna nodded her head as Winwin went to the farthest wall in the back and pushed on a specific stone. The stones broke apart and revealed a hole with many paintings and drawings.

"The last time I had used this room was many years ago, Yohanna." Winwin explained as he reached inside the hole in the wall.

She nodded her head, trying to follow along, "I hadn't met you yet..." Winwin explained.

He pulled out piles and piles of drawings... of her, Yohanna. There were sketches and paintings on canvas. There were pictures made of different colored pieces of paper that made up her face. There were sculptures, mosaics of her, beautiful pieces of art. There were wood carvings and even stained-glass designs of him and her. Her mouth dropped open as she stared at the paintings.