Prologue

Hey everyone :D Its me again! I'm going to try and update this book faithfully every week hopefully and I hope you will be patient if no updates come :) But otherwise, if you haven't seen my other books, please do! Enjoy this book!

I shall try my best to describe to you what this city looks like. Um, If you guys (and gals) have seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, you might know a city, well country called Ba Sing Se. My city's somewhat like it, but much less cramped. The houses are more spaced out and they're not up against each other like in the TV series.

So this story is going to be about a love that transcends the borders of rankings and tradition and its GOING TO BE ABOUT FURRIES! :D Anyway, I shall introduce the main protagonists to you as they come by. (Like if I bring up a new character, he/she will be introduced in the next chapter along with maybe a small interview? if you people want ^^")

It's a city -Which is called Raygate- with several rings, the Outer Ring with the Wetmarsh lands where all the food is grown. The Wetmarsh acts as a buffer between the Outer Rings and Inner Rings of the city where all the people live. Inside the Inner Rings, are the rings/cities that make up Raygate.

The first City, the lowest ring is Oldtown where refugees, misfits and most of the population reside in. Here, the lowest classes stay. Their houses are the smallest in the city and the roofs are a dirty reddish-brown. Citizens in Oldtown need proper passports to travel to Barrowedge and Newbrook.

The second City, the Centre Ring is Barrowedge where the middle class populace reside in. The financial district and a huge assortment of shops and malls are available, as well as the Raygate University and its slightly smaller schools for Preschoolers, High School Students and College students. Here, the people are generally wealthier and the air is much cleaner as compared to Oldtown. Most houses are apart from each other as the population is not as dense as Oldtown and the roofs are a healthy light red. The citizens here can travel freely to Wetmarsh and Oldtown without passports. They need an ivitation to travel to Newbrook.

The third City, the Upper Ring is Newbrook where the city's upper class citizens reside in. The more important citizens live here, like doctors and surgeons, military and government officials, etc. The houses here have bright red roofs. Here, the citizens are protected by the Gatekeepers. The Raygate Palace resides in the centre of Raygate within its own protective walls. The buildings of Newbrook resemble the palance like smaller versions as they have huge walls around them, though smaller than the palace's and the roofs are a royal red. The citizens here are free to go wherever they like in Raygate.

The Raygate University a prominent sight in the Centre Ring (Barrowedge) and it is one of the greatest centres of learning. Music, architecture, anthropology, art, geography, history, political science, astrology, science, engineering and mathematics are just some of the classes taught here.

Underneath the Raygate Palace and possibly the whole entire city, lies the catacombs of old, when villagers used to live underground to hide away from wars and disasters. As the city above progressed and prospered, the villagers moved out and the town grew desolate and into dispair. Inside Old Raygate, still lie old structures of houses, small schools, a pool and a waterfall, luminescent blue and red crystals embedded in the walls of the cave.

Blackbrook resides in Barrowedge (Centre Ring) and it's said to be the most romantic spot in the whole of Raygate. Cafes and small shops are situated around it for lovebirds to buy gifts and snacks on their romantic dates.

Raygate's Monorail connects the 3 cities in the Inner Circle together. It is a normal mechanical train service like in most real life cities. the doors are mechanical and can lock and open for the safety of its passengers. There are announcement speakers at the tops of the insides of trains to tell them the stops.

So! Let's crack on and begin this book! Thanks for reading all this by the way, it means a lot :D