Picnic On A Hill

[Oh gosh I'm so, super sorry about this chapter coming out so late! But enjoy the fluff and stuffzies :D]

The sun climbed up on the beautiful skyline of Raygate and its rays filtered through Elijah's room windows and lit up the entire room, bed and all. Elijah awoke from his deep sleep and his eyes fluttered open. He nuzzled the soft, fluffy hair that was Ngaire's head and moved aside to gaze at her lovingly.

Ngaire yawned snuggling deeper into Elijah's chest and she replayed yesterday's events with a smile. Yesterday had been the best day ever for her since she'd gotten to spend it with Elijah. Speaking of which, she opened her eyes to look at the person she'd been thinking about and her smile turned into a fond one.

Elijah caught her fond smile and nuzzled her cheek gently, which Ngaire returned only happily. He chuckled and stroked her back gently and pressed a kiss to her forehead which made her blush slightly under her dark grey fur.

"So, my darling Ngaire~ I have an idea of what to do on this wonderful Saturday~" He said softly and smiled at her.

"Oh? Pray tell, my dear Elijah." She replied as her tone turned slightly teasing. He blushed and nuzzled their noses together and smiled.

"We could go out for a picnic on Tire Hill, it's beside Blackbrook." He said softly and her ears perked up and her soft eyes looked up into his. 

"A date?" She asked cheekily and smirked at him. He blushed and nodded before sitting up and smiling at his crush.

"I'll go prepare the food and we can lay on a blanket on Tire Hill." He mused softly and Ngaire got up, her eyes wide with happiness.

"Can I help you? Please, please, please?" She asked giving him her best cute face and Elijah accepted while trying not to giggle at the face she pulled. They both got out of bed and used separate bathroooms to wash up and get changed. They met in the kitchen and started working in tandem to make sandwiches and drinks for both themselves and Elijah's parents.

A while later, they finish preparing food and drinks. Ngaire brings over a big plate of sandwiches to Elijah's parents and curtsies politely as she held it out to Phillip and Bertha. They thanked her profusely and gratefully. She trotted back to Elijah in the kitchen and hugged his warm body and laid her head on his shoulder, looking up at him with a cute face and a bright smile.

He rubbed her gentle arms and looked at her, pecking her forehead gently. She let out a soft squeak and giggled before nuzzling into his fuzzy neck and enjoying his warmth. He packed up all their food and drinks in a basket that could hold its weight and set it on the counter top.

Turning around, he embraced her and kissed her cheeks which earned him a rather blushy girl in his arms. He laughed softly at her reaction and she hid her face in his chest. Gently, he stroked her back and kissed her neck gently which caused her to grip onto his shirt tightly as she tried not to moan and she came out of his chest with the cutest pout she could manage.

"Aw, now isn't that the cutest thing ever~" He said and pecked her nose. She giggled and skipped off to his room, her tail waving around excitedly. Quietly, she closed his door and changed into something more fitting for outerwear and then opened his door and gestured to him to come in. He blushed and walked into his room before closing the door.

"Aren't you gonna turn away while I change?" He asked sheepishly and she gave him a grin.

"Nope~" She replied and he blushed badly before taking off his sleeping clothes and putting on a nice set of clothes that were probably the nicest set of hand-me-downs he had. She looked at him and walked over to wrap her arms around him.