.9.

Jisung was a little disappointed when Eui had stepped out onto the roof.

He thought he was going to be having a date with his Hyung.

'That's stupid! guys can't have dates with guys, " He tried to convince himself.

He thought the date would be a total disaster. He wasn't good at talking to girls.

But Eui was fun. Jisung and Eui had lots in common. She liked cheesecake, he liked cheesecake.
She liked horror movies, Jisung liked movies.

They talked and talked until the sun set and there was nothing left of the cheese cake but a few crumbs.

They cleared the table and headed inside.

"I'll walk you outside, " Jisung offered and an elevator ride later they were standing outside on the pavement.

Jisung hailed a cab which stopped and waited for Eui.

"I had fun today. We should do this again soon, " Eui's voice had taken on the same texture as Minho's did earlier.

"Bye, " Eui pouted for a kiss goodbye.

Jisung flinched. For some reason he didn't want to kiss her.
He gave her a quick peck on the cheek instead.

"Bye Eui, I'll call you. Your cab is waiting, " Jisung ignored the slight look of hurt in Eui's eyes and pushed her into the cab.

The cab driver, a young man about Woojin's age who saw this poked his head out of the drivers window.

"Real smooth bro, " He shook his head before driving off.

Jisung rolled his eyes and walked inside.

He checked his phone. A text from Minho.

Minho: so, are we cool? 😕      6:27

        (seen)    Yeah we are cool😁:Han

Jisung pocketed his phone with a smile.