.10.

Jisung went into the living room.

Felix was sitting on the couch with his ear buds in, head bopping,
Changbin was on the floor with Woojin playing a board game.

"What are you smiling about?, " Felix grinned as Jisung sat down next to him.

"Nothing, " Han noticed one of Minho's bundles in a corner across the room.

"Can I ask you something?, " Han asked suddenly.

"What?- Oh yeah go ahead, " Felix pulled out his ear buds.

"Is it wrong to have a romantic relationship with a boy?, " Han felt his face heat up.

"This is so out of the blue, I - ," Felix was momentarily stumped.

Finally he got himself toghether.

"When I was living in Australia, I had a friend named Matthew he -,"
Felix was interuppted by Han.

"Matthew was in a relationship with a boy!?, " Jisung's eyes were huge.

"Was it YOU!??, " Jisung's jaw dropped.

"What NO!, " Felix looked flustered.
"Just let me finish!, " Felix said hotly.

"My friend Matthew had an older brother who was gay and had a boyfriend. Matthew's parents were fine with it, " Felix said.

"So, there's nothing wrong with being gay?, " Jisung asked thoughtfully.

"It's your life, you can be gay or straight, its upto you, there's nothing wrong with being who you are, so if you are gay then there's nothing wrong with it, "

Jisung did not notice how Felix's gaze flickered momentarily in Changbin's direction as he said this.

Felix sighed and put in his earbuds and began head bopping again.

"There's nothing wrong with being who you are, " Han whispered to himself, and he glanced at the bundle in the corner.