.11.

The next morning~

At practise Jisung and Minho talked and laughed and just had a good time.

Soon everyone took a break and were gulping down water when there came an unexpected knock on the door.

Hyunjin answered it.
It was Eui.

"Hi guys!, " She made a heart sign with each hand.

"Hello Eui, " The guys greeted her .

"I was just visiting Samchon in his office and thought I would stop by, " Eui explained.

"Well, you're just in time, we were just about to continue practise, " Hyunjin smiled.

"Oh goody! I'll watch!, " Eui clapped her hands.

"I take it that you'll pick me up for our date tonight, " Eui had walked upto Minho and Jisung and was now clinging to Jisung's arm.

"Sure, I'll come around at eight, " Jisung pryed his arm away as the music started.

"Minho! Han! Get into line, " Chan yelled impatiently and went to restart the song.

"You're going on another date?, " Minho asked in suprise as Eui walked off.

"Yeah, we really hit it off yesterday, "
Jisung shrugged as they lined up.

"But I thought -, " Before Minho could finish the music started and he had to focus.

Minho was rather shocked to hear Jisung was going on another date with Eui.
Minho had just expected them to go on one date, decide that they were not compatible and move on.

He had not expected them to actually like eachother.

What had he done!

Minho glared at Eui.