Opening

I rub my clit faster, my right hand is moving faster, three fingers already in my tight pussy.

I look at the scene in front of me, my best friend is getting fuck of her life from my other best friend.

"Is she good hans?" I ask in husky voice, so close very close.

"Fucking good tal, almost as good as you" hans savagely fuck jen, make my bed bang against the wall, glad when i move here i make sure all my apartment is soundproof because.. Well I'm a screamer, didn't want some neighbor call off police when i get my fuck and being too loud.

"Tal baby, come here let me eat that pussy" jen beg me.

"I don't know jen, isn't that nasty" i ask her with mocking tone, push her toward her edge.

"Please tal, i need to taste you again, I'm hungry" i rub my clit faster, refuse my best friend plea.

"Beg for it jenny, beg for my pussy" i start to cum hard spraying my squirt all over the floor, i looked over them, jenny eyes filled with disappointed but change into something else when hans bang her roughly.

When they come together i see that hans come in her pussy, seeing that i grab towel put them on the floor so no one get slip.

I tilt hans head up, looking eyes with his beautiful green eyes, kiss him roughly, make sure to grab his hair hard, making him groan with lust.

"Let jenny clean your cock" hans move up straddling jenny neck but not sitting down.

"Open up slut" hans grip his cock and tap jenny mouth with his drench phallus, jenny open her mouth stuck her tongue out to clean it.

I look at her twitching pussy hans cum is oozing out from her abuse pussy, look delicious to eat, i put my hand to her smooth inner thigh open them wide then kiss her slit slowly, lapping her outer bald lips and lean back, what a beautiful pussy.

I look up seeing hans fuck her mouth slowly trying to slow down the pleasure.

I look back to my possession, my bestfriend pussy, my jenny, i stuck my tongue lapping her from her asshole to her clit receiving sexy moan from her, i repeat the act over and over again with increase of pleasure each time, then i suck her lip then move to the other, lick her clit with the end of my tongue then flick it hard, she tried to close her leg but i gave her hard slap to her inner thigh making her whimper.

"Try to close your legs again i dare you, I'm not letting you come for the rest of this night" i threat her, hans move out from her mouth letting my jenny know about my serious threat.

Jenny watch me dove back to her pussy sucking her clit hard, locking her gaze, dare her to move her eyes so i can punish her, but she held my gaze, like a good little slut watching me eating her delicious cunt, i hummed when her juice came out from her little hole mixing with hans cums i clamp her clit in my mouth, sucking it softly then bite it gently, then my tongue swipe her clit that between my teeth savagely making her breath labored, remember my threat she try to keep her leg open then with hard flick she almost there.

"I'm go-- gonna squirt!! Oh my god talia keep doing that!!! Please don't stop!!" I let go off her clit dove my tongue deep into her pussy while my finger strumming her clit hard, when jenny squirt i drink it all her jenny sweet nectar greedy, loving when i make my bestie cum so hard.

Seeing my jenny twitching from orgasm, i nestle my lips into my friend pussy kissing it gently while smile is on my face.

Hans was watching the scene in front of him while whacking his hard cock.

I push my body up nestling my body in my besfriend embrace while watching my other bestfriend fucking his hand.

"Come." I demand while looking into his eyes making him twitch then shoot his cum in the air landed on his toned stomach and chest.

Jenny giggle watch him cum, she hug my naked body close, "I don't know what you do to us, but our body always follow what your command" she said kissing my lips, i deepened our lips lock.

I feel myself get lift and my giggle echo in my room, placing my body in the middle of them, i see hans already clean up his mess circling his strong arm on my waist and jenny caress my breast.

"I love you both" i said looking at jenny then at hans.

"I love you too talia" they said in unison, we then sleep with smile in our face.

End.