Chapter Three

Kehlani

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!" Ms. Hamilton yelled throwing a coffee cup at us and the cup hit me but the liquid landed on Mani and she screamed in pain. I'm pretty sure it was extremely hot the way she was reacting to it and if this wasn't Normani's mother I would be beating the shit outta her.

"Mama stop please!" Mani yelled pleading with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"GET OUT DEMON!!! GET OOOUUUUUUT!!!" Ms. Hamilton grabbed a bat and began walking around the table and I knew it was time for us to go.

I grabbed Normani and we ran out the house.

"AND DON'T COME BACK DEMON!!! EVER!!! YOU LESBIAN DEMON BITCH!!!" She cussed as me and Normani got in the car and pulled out the drive way and pull off and the last word I heard her say was: "OFF TO HELL WITH YOU LESBIAN BITCHES!!"

I can't believe her mother reacted that way. It was so ignorant and not classy at all. She should have accepted her daughter and came about it a different way. I felt so bad for Normani. She really didn't deserve this type of behavior from her mother.

I looked over at her and she was moping and crying really hard while looking towards her side of the window. All I could do was feel bad for her but we'll get to talking at the house. Right now I'm just gonna let her get her emotions out.

 Right now I'm just gonna let her get her emotions out

Whoopi (Ms. Hamilton)

Smashing and breaking glass with my bat and making holes in the wall cause I feel like I've failed as a mother. I don't know who she think she is coming over to my home thinking it's okay to be that way. I was so angry and upset and I know Jesus himself was angry with me for not better with my- I don't even want to claim that devil bitch anymore. Just a damn disappointment like her devil daddy. Punk, still out here selling drugs and fucking women under twice his age while his daughter is running around being a fucking lesbian devil. Ugh I am so disgusted. I pray for that child because the demons have already consumed that disgraceful ungodly bitch. I sat down and began to cry so hard. "WHERE DID I GO WRONG!?" I yelled crying my eyes out. I decided to call her demon ass father and let him know the news.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES YOUR EVIL WITCH ASS WANT!?" He answered yelling in all kind of hatred through the phone.

Idris

"Don't yell at me!" She yelled back sounding like her whole world is broken down.

I could care less about this dusted, train wrecked, got a train ran on her, thot, old, flat face, limp face, stank breath ass bitch. Firstly the reason why we're not together and I have so much hate for her is because this "Woman" cheated on me with some transgender nigga and then had the nerve to kick me out and keep me from seeing my daughter Normani. I was the one keeping the bills up and actually the one taking care of Normani, but ever since I left that place she has been broke and did no requirements to help our daughter out. My poor babygirl was forced to get a job at eight years old and sadly I couldn't do anything about it because even though I left her mother got me locked up by lying on me. I haven't seen my daughter since then but I plan on getting back in contact with her and she probably told my baby girl all kinds of lies about me so I'm extremely nervous about ever approaching her, but as a man I also gotta get myself one hundred percent together. I'm a businessman and I have my own restaurants, salons, barber shops, and even strip clubs and I get at least 100k every year. I been outta jail for three years and don't ask how I got to this point. It's just business. Cause getting this to this point wasn't easy. It takes a hard hustle to be able to be your own boss.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT CAUSE IM BOUT TO HANG UP ON YOUR ASS!" I fussed.

"It's our daughter!" She cried and I became soft when I heard that word.

"What about her?" I asked still really angry.

"SHE'S A LESBIAN!" She said beginning to cry again and my whole body started to get heated. Was this bitch seriously crying about our daughter being herself?

"YOU CALLED ME ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!?! WHO GIVES A DAMN!? AS LONG AS SHES HAPPY WITH HERSELF THATS ALL THAT MATTERS YOU SHIT DOG SMELLING ASS BITCH!!" I yelled in complete hatred. I couldn't believe this bitch was hating on my daughter about her being something that was completely normal.

"SHES THE FUCKING DEVIL I TELL YOU! THE DEVIL HAS CONSUMED HER! SHES GOING TO HELL!" She screamed through the phone and I was at my limit. I was ready to tell her about herself.

"LISTEN HERE WHORE! MY DAUGHTER AIN'T GOING NO WHERE NEAR HELL! MY SWEET ANGEL IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN! GOD LOVES EVERYBODY FOR WHO THEY ARE! BUT ALL I KNOW IS YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FUCKING FAKE ASS CHURCH LADY! CUSSING AND JUDGING PEOPLE AND TALKING DOWN ON PEOPLE AIN'T GODLY BITCH, DON'T EVER SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER YOU PIECE OF DIRT! GOODBYE AND DON'T EVER CALL MY FUCKING PHONE AGAIN!" I said hanging up and throwing my phone against the wall. I was sick and tired of this bitch. I came to conclusion that my daughter told her and she went about it in the worse way possible. I can feel my daughters pain in my chest and it was pleasing at all. I hope she's okay and realizes that her mother is just full of trash.

Kehlani

Kehlani

My chocolate bar was a crying reck and it upset me so much. As soon as we entered the house she just started going crazy and no I'm not talking about throwing shit and stuff but her tears were just soaking up the floors. I was currently holding my baby in my arms sitting on the church while she was pouring her big heart out. I hated seeing her like this. It just didn't put a good feeling in my heart. Before I knew it I was crying with her and both of us were just a crying mess. I wasn't sure what tomorrow would come to, but I hope everything just went back to normal. All I wanted to see was a smile on my future wife's face. That's all I wanted right now....