Chapter Nine

I was on my way to work cause you know a bitch gotta pay the bills. I'm a coworker and honestly it's fun working there cause my boss always throws mini parties for us instead of us having to work all day. I don't know how many times I fell asleep at my desk and getting caught for sleeping. I was a hard worker though. Everyone knew that. I always got the job done even if it meant staying there late. Bills aren't a joke, but Kehlani seems to think they are. She stay keeping the lights on in every room when she's not even in there like no baby electricity costs, but I love my muffin butter. She's so sweet and always been there for me even when times were going bad for her. One day we gone get married I just know it. Gonna be the best married couple of all time and there's definitely no denying that.

I drove into the parking lot and got out the car to see my boss who seemed to be flirting with one of my coworkers. I don't know that's what I assumed since this woman seemed to look like she was ready to open her legs for him. Chile the white men. I remember the one time he tried to hit on me, oh I made sure to make him scared to ever approach me like that ever again

I walked over to them attempting to walk past them until my boss called for me.

"Hey Normani!? How are you doing on this lovely day?" He asked being pleasant.

"Ya know an everyday thing coming to work to chase this bag." I said with a bit of sarcasm. He looked at me confused and the bitch looked at me as if I was trying to get his attention. What this thot doesn't know is that I have a woman at home who can fuck 10x better than most of these niggas with a plastic dick. Ion need to downgrade for shit.

"What do you mean by chasing this bag?" He asked and I sighed in frustration.

"Nothing sir. Enjoy your day I have work to attend to." I fake smiled before entering this  tall ass building.

I walked straight to my office ignoring all the men and women who seemed to always wanna say hi to me. It was cool at first but that is annoying now.

I sat down at my desk and spanned around in my chair and sighed

"I love being this place."

_________________________

"I hate this place"

It's been a whole eight hours and I was over being here. I'm tired as hell from doing all this useless ass paperwork cause bitches don't wanna do they own shit. I got up from my desk and grabbed my shit and dipped. All I wanted to do was get home to Kehlani so she can fuck me to sleep. Ya know beat my walls down, tear my insides out. Whatever she wanna do I'm down.

I got into my car and drove off. I didn't sign out but I really didn't give a fuck.

___________________

I got out my car after parking it in the garage and went inside my house. It smelled like Kehlani- I mean spaghetti in here. I could use that for right now cause a bitch is hungry as fuck and deserves to be treated like a queen after this shit day. I sat my queens on the living room table and walked into the kitchen to see my naked girlfriend.

Actually I might just wanna top tonight cause whew god is good on this day. I walked up behind her smacked her ass and she glared at me.

"What I tell you about that shit Normani!?" She said continuing to cook what was spaghetti.

"I don't care I wanna fuck you.." I said desperately kissing on her neck and rubbing her clit with my fingers and she gasped.

"Bae chill with that you outta of yo mind." She reacted but I know she liked it.

"I don't care. After I'm done fucking you I want you to fuck me..." I flicked her ear with my tongue and stuck a finger inside her and slowly fucked her with it.

She instantly cut the stove off and kissed me and shit went on from there...

Yeah I was definitely getting some tonight....

Sorry for not updating for so long. I really just gave y'all a shitty ass chapter but I promise the next will probably be recent and most likely will be longer and more detailed.

What other stories would y'all like to see me make between people?

What other stories do y'all genuinely love by me?

Who should get the next chapter?

Kehlani?

Normani?