Chapter Five

Kehlani

I was devouring Normani like she was a damn cookie. Keep in mind that chocolate chip cookies are my weakness and Normani was just that. She was my favorite of them all. I could eat her all day. My pretty chocolate chip cookie needed to be eating and I was gonna do just that. Not holding back at all.
I whispered into her "I love you. I'm going to kiss you all over. I'm going to do everything to you."

Normani decided to lie back and enjoy it. But now I was showing her how much I really loved her.

I patiently worked her way around Normani's neck landing many kisses. My baby smelt wonderful. I felt her arousal return with vengeance. She was not just feeling horny. This was desire. I realized that this must be how Normani feels when they make love. She wanted to show her total submission to me. I moved down to Normani's boobs. I licked the hard nipples and drew them into her mouth, first one then the other. Once more I marveled at her thick, womanly nipples. I loved how they felt as I swirled my tongue around them. Feeling their solid form. Then drawing them into my lips and suckling gently before licking them with my broad-flat tongue. I worked her nipples like this for many minutes, kissing her way back and forth between her full round boobs.

Normani was on her back, arms still above her head. Giving herself up to, "Damn" was all she could repeat every so often.

While I kissed her boobs I moved my left hand down in search of Normani's pussy. Rubbing her clit gently. This caused Normani to thrust upward and spread her legs wide open. Almost in vulgar invitation to me to do whatever I wanted, "Yes." I heard her moan out.

"You like what I'm doing?" I took time to ask.

The question hardly required an answer, but Normani offered up a surprising response, "Keep going," to clarify what she meant Normani raised up her hips signalling that she wanted me to keep rubbing her clit.

I gave her a deep passionate kiss while gently rubbing on her pussy again, "You want me to be a little rough," I breathed into her mouth. I didn't even wait for the answer before rubbing Normani's pussy rougher with my two fingers.

She pulled me into a hard kiss she jerked her hips to accentuate the tension on her clit. I got the idea and rubbed my fingers into Normani's clit while doing a circular motion.

"Yessss," Normani hardly stopped kissing me to hiss that word. Her hips bucked rapidly as she tried to ride my fingers against her pussy. She groaned hard as a small orgasm rippled through her. It was just the start of what she knew was on offer.

I seemed to know what was happening and slow my pace on Normani's pussy to rapidly stick my fingers into her clit. Normani arched up to meet the pressure and rode the next few pre-orgasmic tremors that broke over her. It was divine but not yet the full explosive climax that she knew was coming.

Without pause or apology she clasped my hair and pulled me back from their kiss, "Lick me," was all she said.

There was no hesitation. I was eager to devour my girlfriend's pussy. I wriggled down her body and between her spread legs to place my mouth over Normani's hot pussy. Any former reticence was gone as I licked deeply and sucked on her clit. My head nodded rapidly as she eagerly worked Normani to her rapidly approaching climax. At the same time I played with my own pussy, partly out of need and partly to try to keep pace with Normani's galloping arousal.

I could tell Normani knew that the earlier pre-shocks were just indications of what was to come, I knew she had been building up. This time she had no reservation. I knew she would cum hard and I knew her climax would be intense. "Oh God, Kehalni!" she whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to cum."

"Hmmm mmm mmm," was the only encouragement she got from me. I looked up at her and showed my brown eyes sparkling up at her from between her legs.

I felt her insides convulse. I was taking her breath away and she layback shaking as her body was wracked by one massive explosion of pleasure after another. She shook and squirmed in response to each successive wave. It was such a big orgasm.

I knew it was coming, I could feel Normani's body quaking. As it started my mouth was filled with her juices. It seemed to bubble up in successive floods. It no longer shocked her and I relished the idea that only I had ever made Normani wet like this. It was a sexy, messy compliment to our love and to Normani's desire for me. I felt empowered by it. I felt my own desire for this beautiful chocolate girl overwhelm her.

My own arousal had been building steadily, stoked by the day's events, and ignited by my fingers playing on my clit as I had made love to Normani. Inevitably my race to climax had fallen behind Normani's , but now I knelt between Normani's legs and looked down on her reclining in her post-orgasmic tranquillity. She looked wonderful in the half light. Her skin shining brown skin. Her breasts heaving from her deep steady breathing. Her glorious mane of crimson hair wrapped around her face. I played with her pussy as I surveyed the chocolate goddess in front of me, But rather than praying to this vision I was praising her by striving for her orgasm. I wanted to have her release. I wanted to exhibit to Normani my total devotion to her.