Chapter Seven

Normani P.O.V.

I'm so happy right now. We were literally surrounded by fucking food. Fucking food I loved more than getting my puss- anyways just know that I'm a happy camper at this very moment. We are watching chocolate city and I have to say this is a great movie like I literally can't. I never thought guys were hot but damn these dudes in this movie was fucking fine. I'm so hype right now cause my baby really hid all this fucking food from me like I couldn't breathe but speaking of that situation....

2 hours ago

"Okay baby let's set everything up than." Kehlani said.

She grabbed my hand and led me so I wouldn't hurt myself cause it was extremely dark in this house. I don't know why we don't just turn the lights on.

"Watch your step babe." She said warning me and I stepped over a box that I still almost tripped over. Where the fuck were we at?

"Babe this isn't the kitchen." I said confused.

"I know baby, I have a surprise for you though." She said stopping so I stopped as well.

"I hate your surprises." I said seriously and she laughed hard but I don't see what was so funny about what I said.

"Oh, wifey. You're so hilarious it's adorable. All I know is that you're gonna love my surprises now." She said sounding happy and I just rolled my eyes. Same ole shit.

"You always say that." I said not sounding excited at all because I wasn't.

"I promise you that this will change your whole demeanor and look on my surprises." She said sounding sure but I wasn't sure at all considering she says that often.

"You always say that too." I said and she giggled.

"Baby I promise you you're gonna love it and you're gonna love me even more." She said sounding promising and I was kind of interested now cause she never said this before.

"Whatever you say captain." I said sarcastically. I felt her let go of my hand and heard her footsteps fade away and then stop. "You ready baby?" She asked.

"Ready when you are." I said hoping it was something big.

She flipped the switch and I literally went blind till my vision came back and all I saw was...

I screamed at the top of my lungs like I'm about to get murdered! This bitch really hid a whole candy store looking ass basement from me

I screamed at the top of my lungs like I'm about to get murdered! This bitch really hid a whole candy store looking ass basement from me. I couldn't breathe and I had to catch my breath for a few seconds and after I did that.

"Oh my god baby!" I jumped into her arms and she held me.

"I love you so fucking muuuch!" I yelled feeling tears form in my eyes.

"I love you too.." She said smiling and I jumped down cause now I was actually mad. I slapped the dog shit out of her and she was damn near as shocked as I was but I'm going off regardless.

"How could you!? How could you hide something like this from!?" I said crying being dramatic as hell. I don't care I was offended and I felt disrespected.

"Baby I-" I cut her off.

"Fuck you!" I yelled before running upstairs and running up the next set of stairs that leads to our room. I jumped in my bed and got under the covers and cried the whole time. She literally kept something like this from me. I can't trust her anymore...

Present

And now I was currently laying on her chest watching a movie with her and eating too many sweets. I really loved this woman. She is really full of her surprises. I was mad at one point but I'm happy she actually let me know that we had a bunch on snacks in the basement. Thankful for someone like her cause I wouldn't be as happy as I am today.

"Baby I love spending all my time with you." I said looking up at her and she looked down at me and smiled then gave me a kiss and I blushed hard. I really loved this woman. She is everything I asked for. Some people aren't this lucky, Mom. Ugh that bitch. I'm over her. She can kiss my ass. Fairy God mother looking bitch. I despise her. I would never do such things to my kids. I know two hours ago I was complaining about not having her but I just realized who really had my back in this book of life and that was Kehlani. She had my heart and soul and she keeps me happy and accepts me for who I am. What she suggested showed went to a point where m mother's true colors came out but at the end of day I'm still alive and I thank God for that. I still wake up every morning. I still have a girlfriend. I still have God working by my side and that's all I'll ever need.

Just me and my baby.... yeah... I like that... I like that alot... peaceful... just how it is...

Who should get the next chapter Normani or Kehlani?

When the next sex scene comes who should top or should they verse?

Does Kehlani have Normani's best interest at heart?

Do you see them staying together forever?

Vote N Comment. Thank You