Chapter Six

Normani

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and it pissed me off so I knocked that bitch off my dresser and heard it break but I didn't care. I literally had nothing important to do today and that damn alarm clock wanted to bother a bitch who just got her pussy ate last night.

I looked over to see Kehlani still sleep and it made me smile the way she snores.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm still heartbroken from yesterday. That's just something you can't get over in a day. That shit was hurting me. The only thing that is keeping me from harming myself is Kehlani's love and support. I was just that hurt. I been having suicidal thoughts but I never mentioned it. I just hope I can recover from this feeling and pain cause it's something I definitely don't want to feel anymore..I just hope my mother sees it another way and comes around and loves her daughter again... But time will tell.. Just got to wait and see

Getting up from the bed I heard Kehlani shifting in the bed and heard the sound of her voice. "Hey Baby" She said sleepily.

"Hey..." I said with my back still turnt to her.

"What you doing up so early?" She asked and I was confused.

"Baby it's only 7 o'clock." I said turning around to look at her and I could barely see her face.

"No... baby it's only four in the morning.." she said and I looked at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. Why was my alarm set on four? I walked towards the window and pulled the curtains open and it was completely dark outside.

"Oh." I said closing the curtains back.

I heard her giggle and could hear her getting up from the bed.

I heard her footsteps getting closer and closer until she stopped and I could feel her standing in front of me.

"Come back to bed." She said softly grabbing my hand and pulling me in.

I felt her lips attach one inch away from mines and I couldn't help but to start kissing her. I loved this woman so much. I don't know what I'd do without her. She just made it feel like it was only us in the world.

She kissed me back and I ran my hands down her back till I reached her ass and cupped it with my hands and she moved back and that made me a little angry.

"Baby I told you about that..." she said and I just rolled my eyes. No matter what she said I was gonna keep doing it as long as we're together.

"But I don't care baby... I love grabbing on it. It's so soft and squeezable. It's would be a sin if I didn't touch it..."

She didn't respond to me. It was just a large moment of silence and I wasn't sure what was going on what was about to happen...

I felt her grab me and pulled me into her and I felt her roughly grab and squeeze mines.

"I'm the only one in this house that's gonna be grabbing asses around here..." she said softly before smacking my ass making me moan and I was really turned on.

"Okay Mommy.." I moaned once more from her jiggling my cheeks and I could tell she was smirking.

"Let's set up a movie baby. Me and you with all types of food and junk food enjoying each other company..." she suggested

"That sounds good baby.... I'd like that." I smiled as I gave her a peck on her lips.

"Then let's set this up baby.." She said leading me around the dark house.