Chapter Four

Normani

I've never been so fucking upset in my life. It's like my whole world came crashing down when my mother reacted the way she did when I told her me and Kehlani were happily together. I'm so devastated. How could she do me like that? She said she'd always love me no matter what and that I was her sweet little black angel and that nothing would never ever turn her against me... but I guess she was wrong. It struck me so hard cause it was a lie... She hates me because of my sexuality.. I can't help that I like girls but my feelings just head towards that way. I feel like if I never told her than we would still be a happy mother and daughter. All I could blame was myself. I decided to do it, it was my decision. I wish I could've avoided this whole situation. I wasn't ready for this outcome. I should've never let Kehlani talk me into it cause my mother would've still loved me right now. I wish someday she finds somewhere in her heart to forgive me, love me again, and accept me. But... I doubt it. She's such a godly person that it would be against her religion to forgive someone like me. I was just desperate for my mother's love and I really felt like nothing. At least I had a Kehlani but it wasn't enough cause there's nothing better than a mother's love.

"Normani... everything's gonna be alright." Kehlani said crawling into bed with me.

"I just regret my decision. I don't even have a mother anymore." I said beginning to cry again.

"She's really not a mother if she can't accept you for who you are and have limitless love for you. If she doesn't love you for who you are then she never loved you at all." She said honestly. I love Kehlani, I really do, but to sit here and let her bash my mother for something she couldn't understand just pissed me off. Like damn that's still my fucking mother.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't talk about my mother like that Kehlani." I said calmly and she sucked her teeth.

"Man fuck her! She got you up in here balling your eyes out cause she wants to be a dramatic ass bitch just cause her daughter is being herself! I don't know why the hell you're defending that fucking bitch! Fuck her and her religion! After what she did to you at the house you should be upset with her ass too! Threw fucking coffee at us and called us devils and shit but she was the only one acting possessed!" Kehlani cussed her ass off and I get what she means but that's still my damn mother. Who the fuck does she think she is.

I sat up and looked at her. "Listen what you're not about to do is sit here and call my fucking mama out her damn name and you definitely not gonna disrespect her just cause you don't get why she acted that way! You have a point but at the same time Kehlani that's still my fucking mother and she deserves respect and I'm not gonna sit here and smile in yo face like I'm okay with you talking about my damn mama like that!" I said pissed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!! AFTER WHAT SHE DID YOU COMING AT ME BECAUSE THE WAY SHE REACTED AND TREATED YOU!?" She yelled and I was having the biggest urge to slap the fuck out of her at this very moment.

"ITS NOT THAT IM COMING AT YOU! I JUST DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU TALKING ABOUT MY MAMA REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID!" I yelled back trying to make an understanding between where I was coming from but Kehlani is too ignorant to understand.

"YOU BETTER STOP YELLING AT ME THE FUCK!" Kehlani yelled standing up and came over to my side of the bed and got in my face.

"Get out my face..." I felt myself getting heated but I tried to stay calm before this turned into something we'd both regret.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU QUIET NOW!" She said yelling in my ear and I was tempted to smack her but I didn't. Instead I did something the bigger person would do and avoid the situation.

I got from the bed and put on some clothes.

"Where the fuck are you going!?" She asked walking up to me.

"Getting away from you...."

"No you're not!" She said grabbing me and I started swinging.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME KEHLANI!" I slapped the shit out of her but that didn't stop her from holding me.

"GET OFF ME KEHLANI BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS!!" I yelled but she didn't say anything. She let her actions speak.

She threw me against the wall and started kissing me but I wasn't with it at this moment. I tried pushing her away from me but she was locking into me like a magnet and went straight for my neck and I moaned.

"Kehlani stop..." I said softly falling right into her trap.

She just continued onto what she was doing and then went for my sweet spot and I gasped.

"Mmm.." I moaned from her tongue on my neck. She began kissing me and I kissed her back. I knew I failed but I didn't care. At this moment all I wanted was my baby.

"Don't leave me." She pleaded softly looking in my eyes deeply.

"I won't." I said truthfully and that was enough for her to hear before she carried me to our bed and laid me down and she went for my clothes and right then and there. We started going at it.....

Do y'all want a sex scene or should I skip over it?

Any New Character Suggestions?

Do y'all think Normani should be okay with Kehlani talking about her mother that way even though she did what she did to her?

Is Kehlani in the wrong?

Do you think Normani will recover from this boulder in front of her life?

Find all this out in the next few chapters