Chapter 1 - Get Caught

"Setsuna? Setsuna?! Setsuna!!" The girl surprised when their chemist teacher, Michael yelled out her name. "Y-yes, I'm sorry, Sir?" Setsuna asked, sweat running down from her forehead. "Better come at my room after this." The teacher simply said with his old and cold face. "Damn it." Setsuna mumbled. She exactly knows the problem. She was daydreaming during his lesson. And it's about him. Always him. But yeah it's surely brought her a problem.

"What happened with you? You are mused, aren't you?" One of her friend, Teona asked. "W-well..." Setsuna stopped. She took a stare at him and blushed when he looked at her. "Hm? Oh, It's about Ryle, right?" Chloe smirked. "Uhm, n-no! I mean, you know we have a lot of homework, right? Well that's what I'm thinking about. He-he." Setsuna gave them an awkward laugh.

"Fine, fine. You may lie but you know we had been friends since we were child so we definitely know if you lied." Mei Fang declared. Teona, Chloe and Mei Fang are Setsuna's best friends. They met when they were in kindergarten and being best friends till now. "Uhh...I guess I must go to Mr. Michael's room." She stand up, trying to go away from the topic.

"She's actually reverie about Ryle. Trust me." Mei Fang giggled. "As usual." Teona continued. "Let's see how long she can hold that feeling" Chloe smirked. "Setsuna have a feeling towards Ryle?!" Vettel suddenly shouted. "Vettel-kun? What are you doing here?!" Chloe shouted to her boyfriend. "W-Well...you know I just come back from library taking some books and then I accidentally hear you guys." Vettel explained.

"Nice." Mei Fang mumbled, rolling her eyes. "Promise me you won't tell Ryle about this." Chloe giving a dead glare to Vettel. "I promise" Vettel answered. "You better not break that promise." Teona remind him. "Okay, okay" Vettel said as he go back to his seat. "Girls. It's so hard to understand them." Vettel talk to himself.

A/N : The first chapter is up! So what do y'all think? If you think it's interesting enough please give it an orange star :) Alright gonna back with a fresh chapters!