Chapter 9 - Tumbling Tears

Vettel's POV

I saw Ryle come from upstairs and he throw his body besides me, on the sofa. He closed his eyes and groaned. "What happened?" I asked him. "Setsuna have a feeling for me." He said. "W-where did you know?" I quickly look at him who hold his tears. "H-hey, why are you going to cry?" I continue to give him a question. He tells me everything and... "I'm sorry, Ryle. Actually I knew about this but I keep this as a secret with the girls. Setsuna will dying in embarrassment if we tell this to you." I confessed to him. "It's not your fault. I just..uhh I hate adult things like this." He closed his face. "What should I do?" He mumbled.

Teona's POV

"G-Guys.. I think this is too much, can we stop already?" I said, making both of them stopped. "I'm done with our sleepover. I'm going back to my house." Mei Fang said, stand up and taking her stuff. "M-Mei..." Chloe look at her. "What? If you're with me then you should packing your stuff too." She answered. "You guys better leave me alone." Setsuna said, looks away. "Okay then, we're gonna back to our house. Get well soon." Chloe said, patting her head. We all leave her alone and going downstairs. "Where do you guys going?" Vettel asked when he sees us. "Going home." Mei Fang shortly answered. "Then I'll bring you all." He said, stand up and take his car's key.

Vettel's POV

I know they will go back to their house, so I take an initiative to accompanying them. You can't let go 3 girls going to home by theirselves, right? "Ryle, are you okay if I leave you here?" I asked Ryle who still watching a TV. "I'm not a kid anymore." He answered. I chuckled, his manner is back. "So why all of sudden you guys want to come home?" I asked when we're already in a car, want to know their answers. "It's a long story, you better not ask about it now, Vettel-kun." Chloe said. "Okay, if you say so." I said, keep driving to Mei Fang's house.

Ryle's POV

I keep mumbled alone at living room, I don't even know why I'm being a such concern friend to her. I never put my eyes on her as her classmates for last 3 years. I don't care with her and the others, except for my best friends, Vettel. I take a deep breath before going to her bedroom and see if she's okay. "Setsuna? It's Ryle, are you sleeping?" I said when I walk in to her room. She didn't answer me and I can hear a cries sound. "Setsuna?" I touched her shoulder and she jolted. "H-Hey calm down." I said, but suddenly I surprised when she look at me. She's crying. "Ryle..." She sit besides me and hide her face in her arms. I guess I know why she's crying, so I hug her.

Setsuna's POV

It's happened again, I cried and Ryle found me. I wonder what will he says if he knows I cried because of my parents, and him too. "You better take another sleep while I'm getting ready for a dinner." He said. I think that's too much, so.. "No need for it, Ryle. You better go home, I can do it by myself." I try to refuse his help. "No I can't going back to home while my classmate is alone and currently ill." He said, looking at my eyes for a while. This is for the first time I clearly see his bright-blue eyes. It's so beautiful and I literally can't look away from it. "B-But you lived alone, right? Are you not worry with your house?" I asked, trying to deny his help once again. I must forget this feeling before it comes more deeper. 

Ryle's POV

Am I too excessive to her? This is the first time she says "no" to my help-offering, but I don't care. I want to help her, and... I guess I want to see her face all day long. "No, I often have a sleepover at Vettel's and I'm never worry with it." I said. "Please, Ryle. I just want to forget this-" She quickly close her mouth with her hands. I got it! She don't want to get closer to me because she want to forget her feeling, so I guess I'm gonna try to make her tell the truth. "Forget what?" I asked her, try to put on innocent face. "N-Nothing." She said, blushed. That cute face appeared, and somehow makes my heartbeat beating faster. 

Vettel's POV

I stayed at my girlfriend's house after finished drive the others. Chloe tell me everything about the problems and all I can do is gave an advice that Mei Fang should apologize to Setsuna about her words. It's too much, that's what I think. She just lose her parents and of course Mei Fang's words makes her heart scattered. "Alright, I'll go back. Bye, little girl." I quickly give a peck on her lips. "Vettel-kun!" her eyes widened and her cheeks immediately turn to bright red. "You're cute. I love you." I chuckled while patting her head. "M-me too." She shortly answered, looking away. "Hey, look at me. What does "me too" mean?" I smirked, want to tease her before leaving. "I-I love you too." She look down, blushed again. "Alright. I'm gonna back. Bye, darling." I wave my hand at her as I go out from her house.

Setsuna's POV

I almost tell my secret to him. I covered my mouth and I feel my face heated up. "Come on, tell me." He gave me a rare smile and I know that he's not giving it to everyone. "Actually nothing. A-and well I thought you can hand me another help." I said. "Oh, that's good. Now I'm gonna make a dinner for us. By the way how was my soup?" He asked with a happy face. "That's very good, Ryle. I never knew you're good at cooking." I smiled.  "You know I lived alone, without maid or something like that." He get up and go out from my bedroom. I blushed, and then my tears started to going down again. How can I forget this feeling if he stay around me with that lovely-caring manners?

A/N : Here it is. Another chapter is up, hope y'all enjoy it. Also I'm sorry that I'm always late updating new ones, cuz u know less votes and reads makes me want to wait lil bit longer lmao okay see ya till next chapter :)