Chapter 2 - An Advise

Setsuna's POV

"Setsuna...anything happened with you? Having a problem at home maybe?" Sir Michael asked, tried to guess. "Uhm..a-actually no, I just thinking about..." I stopped. "Yes, about what?" Sir Michael asked. "It's about a homeworks! Y-yeah! I've been thinking about it since I can't manage my time." I explained. But I can see he's still searching for a truth from me. "Trust me Sir, I'm okay. I apologize for not paying attention for your lesson." I try to convince him.

"Fine. You can talk to me whenever you want when you have a problem. Understand? Now please go back to your class." Sir Michael said. "Understand. Thanks sir." I answered politely. I look down, thinking how embarrassing it was when I walking to my class. I suddenly stopped when I bumped into..."R-Ryle?!" I half- shouted.

"Watch your way." He said to me with his cold blue eyes. "Y-Yeah, sorry." I quickly turn away and take a fast walk. I quickly sat on my seat and hide my face in my arms. "What happened, Setsuna?" Mei Fang asked, worried. "Nothing." I whispered as I tried to hide my blushed face. "Please, tell us what happened?" Teona asked. "Not now." I mumbled. "Fine. Better not to ask her any question now." Chloe said. I don't know what should I do. Feel like worst day ever.

Ryle's POV

"Am I looks like a ghost?" I mumbled to myself. Setsuna just bumped into me, but after looking at my face she's kind of surprised. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" My friend, Vettel come while bring some books from his seat. "Is there something wrong with me?" I asked him.

"No. What happened? Why are you suddenly asking like that?" Vettel asked me back. I explained about Setsuna's thing to him. He smiled after that. "You know something?" I asked.

"You will know about what happened today, but it will be someday." Vettel said. "I don't understand" I rolled my eyes, getting tired talking with him. "You know something about this, right?" I continued. "No. I don't. I just know about Chloe." Vettel laughed.

Mei Fang's POV

"Please. At least tell me what happened." I begged to Setsuna. We were at canteen, while Teona and Chloe watching a horror movie with the other girls at class. "Uhm...I will tell you but please, don't tell the other girl except Teona and Chloe." She said. I nodded, try to have a good position.

"So... when I was walking back to the class I was looking down so I didn't know if there's someone in front of me. I accidentally bumped into that person and you know who was it?" she stopped. "No. So who was it?" I might know it's "him" but I want to hear it from her. "R-Ryle." She looks down, hides her tomato cheeks.

As I thought, it's him. "Listen to me. If you likes him, then tell him before it's too late. We're in last year and I'm not sure if we all can still meet each other again in the same college. If he doesn't have a same feeling with you, at least you should tell him so there's no more problem with your mind and heart. You don't need to be shy, deep in thought at class, and those rude things that happened when you hide your feeling." I explained. "Well... I don't know, Mei! It's so hard even to look at his face." She mumbled.

Setsuna's POV

"So what can I do for my Setsuna?" she asked. "I don't know" I mumbled. "Then I just can give a support for you, so you can be brave with yourself, and your feelings." She said. I nodded. I don't know what should I do. Mei Fang is right. Our time is tight, and maybe we're not in the same college, or even he will looking for a job. "Well, I don't know. I will forget this feeling." I said.

"Okay if you think so." Mei said, looking at me with her worry face. "You don't need to worry, I'm okay." I simply said, forcing my lips to draw a smile. "Now, it's my time to be honest with you. We're started to have a lot of exams so please, stop thinking about this and just start studying." She declared. "Yeah, you're right."  I need to be strong enough to pass all of this, I thought.

Ryle's POV

"Sakura, are you free tonight?" I asked her through the phone with my shaking voice. "Yeah, why?" She asked back. I hear a sound of snack being chewed. Seems like the girl is having a nice food today. "Um... would you like to go out for a dinner with me?" I can feel a heat piling up from my cheeks. "E-eh?!" surprised tone heard from the phone.

"I-I mean, ehm you know..." I start to being suck as usual.

An introvert boy who try to asking his crush to have a dinner. It's suck. "Okay, sure." She answered . "R-really?! Okay then I will pick you up by 7 o'clock!" I said happily.

"Ryle? It's Vettel! Are you in? Open the door please." I heard Vettel yelled out from my room's door. "Vettel! I have something to say!" I jumped out to him. "Wo-wo-woah calm down boy, what is it? Ohh I know! Setsuna told it to you, right?" He shouted happily. "Setsuna? Told what? What do you mean?" I totally confused. "W-wait, it's isn't her? O-ohh...." He suddenly put on a straight face. "Hey what happened?" I asked him. This is kind of strange. What happened with Setsuna?