Chapter 6 - Setsuna's Sadness

Setsuna's POV

All I can do is crying now. I don't know, I fell apart. My father just stroking my hair this morning, and I still remember when my mom tell me to be careful on my way to school. "Mom...dad..." I mumbled while still crying. I feel my eyes swelled but I can't stop crying. I'm not ready for all of this. "Setsuna?" I suddenly searching for that voice. It's..."R-Ryle?!" I stopped crying and immediately wiped my tears away. "What happened?" He look at me. For the first time, I see his worried face.

I don't know how, I didn't feel nervous when standing right in front of him. Maybe it because my sadness. "You're crying right? I can hear your problem." He sat besides me. I followed him and hide my face with my arms. "My parents just passed away in a plane accident this morning." I can feel my tears running down again. Suddenly, I feel a warmth on my body. I opened my arms and looking at Ryle who pull me to his embrace. I surprised. My feeling is mixed as well as my heart started to kicking out my chest and my tears can't stop running down from my cheeks. I don't know why he do this, but I feel comfortable.

Ryle's POV

I was doing my daily routine ; having a "me time" at the corner of rooftop before I found Setsuna running to the other side and crying so hard. I look at her in silent before I decided to come. I surprised when saw her swollen eyes. "What happened?" I asked, started feeling worried. She keep crying and ignored me. "You're crying right? I can hear your problem." I continued then sit besides her. She followed me to sit and say that her parents just passed away because of a plane crash this morning.

I surprised and speechless for a moment. I feel like seeing an old me on her. I thought I was a saddest kid ever, but now I realize that I'm not the only one who has an ironic life. Suddenly, I hug her. It's feel like my body moved on its own. I feel like I should calming her right now. We stayed like that for a moment until she pushed me away and looking at me with a confused and bright red face. "I-I'm sorry I think I just need to make you calm down. 

I didn't mean to-" 

I cut off by her who hug me back and started to crying again. Now I'm the one who confused, but well I don't mind. I let her crying hard in my embrace.

Chloe's POV

We got exhausted chasing Teona to the rooftop. I just gonna yelled at her but stopped after saw Setsuna and Ryle hug each other at the corner of rooftop. I saw Teona do the same and got a shock attack. Not just her, all of us do. "So, anyone have an argument about this?" Vettel broke a silence between us. I shook my head, followed by the other.

Teona stepped back carefully and then running to us. "I think we should leave them both." She said, blushed at the sight. "Well, this still being a mystery for us but let's go." Mei Fang said, stepping to downstairs.

Setsuna's POV

"Did you calm down?" He asked me after he let me out. "Y-Yeah, I think so. Thank you." I looked away. "I guess break time is up. Wanna go to class together?" He offered while smiled. I quickly melted at the sight but try to stay cool even if I just crying hard and he saw my horrible face. I nodded shyly and followed his back.

"Setsuna!" Chloe, Teona and Mei Fang shouted in unison when they saw me back to our class. "Are you okay? I'm sorry with the news." Mei Fang said, followed by the other two. My eyes started to watering again but I hold it because I remembered who was make me stop crying by his embrace. I was permitted to go back home and gathered with my big family who still wait for further news. Teona, Chloe, and Mei Fang comes after school. They still going to have a sleep over, and want to calming me down.

"Look at you. I'm sure you couldn't see anything clearly. Your eyes is swollen so hard." Teona said. I nodded slowly. At 7 PM, we got a news from police. They said my parents found at a forest near a hill. They still can be known cause they still have the whole body. We quickly go to the police's command post and take the dead body of my parents.

I'm down into the tears again when saw my parents. They were so pale and get some scars in their body. My uncle take their luggage and check if there's any things that lost.

Mei Fang's POV

I petted Setsuna's head while she's still crying for like million hours. Her parent's funeral will be on tomorrow at 10 AM. "Mom...dad..." she barely mumbled in her sleep. I look into Chloe and saw her cried. "Chloe? What happened?" I asked. "I just feeling hurt knowing Setsuna being like this." She said. I hugged Chloe and try to calm her down. Honestly, I feel frustrated. This is too much to be handled alone by Setsuna. I want to help, but I think this is all that I can do for her. 

Yo! New chapter is here! I inspired to make this because there's a plane crash years ago with a route from Jakarta to my homeland, Bangka, so I imagines Setsuna as a family from a victims. Hope you enjoy it! Anyway national exam will be held this Monday so I'll stop making a new chapter for a weeks. Okay time to go.

Seriously, I need to go :) Good bye!