Chapter 3 - Wrong Guess

Vettel's POV

I just made a big mistake ever. This will never happened if I didn't ask him about Setsuna, only if I didn't ask him. "Uhm... you know it's nothing. I-I thought Setsuna tell you about... uhm..." I'm stuttering, thinking for any good lies for him. "Yeah...about what?" Ryle asked.

"Uhm...I thought she tells you about her newest book that she just bought from bookstore near our school!" I said, trying to not make him suspicious.

"Honestly I doubt you. You were excited at first but then it seems like you realized that you have  wrong words." He said, try to interrogated me, I think.

"No, no, no! Believe me! I'm just surprised when you say it's not about it." I said, tried to be calm as it was. "Uhh... I still doubt it but okay. Anyway, I'm hungry. Pizza?" He said while having his phone at his hand. "Fine. Then you should tell me about your story." I said. Ryle smiled. It's really ultra rare to see his wide smile, so I wonder what is his "story".

Ryle's POV

"So you know, I was asking Sakura for a dinner and you know what's her answer?" I started to tell everything to Vettel. "Wait. Who's Sakura? Is she a red-hair girl from 3-B? Next to our class, right?" He try to guess. "You're right. And you know, she said yes! Oh God I've never been this happy!" I said while having a laugh.

"Do you have a feeling with her?" he asked.
"W-well...as you can see..." I quickly looking down to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Well, that's good news. I never see you very happy like this, since that day when they left you." I said, more like mumbled. "I don't want to bring our cheerful topic to that useless one." I groaned. "Sorry." He said as he take the last piece of our pizza.

Vettel's POV

"Chloe, I have something to tell you." I said when we're on rooftop of our school. "Yeah, and what is it?" she asked. "Ryle... didn't have a same feeling with Setsuna." I said. "What do you mean? Where did you know about that?" she surprised. "You know, when I went to his house, he got so excited so..." I stopped. I'm afraid she will get mad if I said I was asked Ryle about Setsuna.

"So what?" She asked. "So I asked him, was that about Setsuna who already told him about her feeling." I looked down, ready to hear an angry voice from her. "What the hell, Vettel? Then how could you cover that thing? Is he already know?" Chloe looking at me.

"I'm sorry. But he should be believed with my lies." I said, try to make sure that everything is okay. "Vettel-kun, please don't ever do that again. If you think that I'm angry right now, yes I am. But I'm holding that cause I know that this is not your mistake at all. She's one of my best friend.
What do you think if she know about this? I just want you to keep silent about a problem like this. Can you do that for me, Vettel-kun?" She smiled and walk closer to me.

Chloe's POV

"I'm sorry." He look down at my blush cheeks. "Eh? Chloe are you okay? Your face is red!" He quickly checking at my temperature by putting his hand on my forehead. "N-no, I'm okay." I said. This is the time, I thought. "Then why-" He stopped when I suddenly put on my tip toe and kiss him on his lips. "Hmpphhh?!" He surprised.

"P-promise me you won't do that again." I said after kissed him.
"I-I promise." He said while looking at me.

He whispered my name in my ear and it's so sexy, I can't.

"W-what?" I stuttered. "It was your first kiss right? Thank you for gave it to me." He smiled.

"V-vettel kun stop it!" I half-yelled while running to downstairs. That's so embarrassing! I can hear he laughed while following me. I don't know how to talk with him without any blushes after this.