Chapter 10 - Treating

A/N : Finally other chapter is up! I'm little bit busy because I just moving to another city for a new college life :3 I hope y'all also doin' good! I hope you enjoy this new chapter ^^

Ryle's POV

Lived alone... oh damn what am I thinking about? Trying to live together with this girl by telling her something like, "Setsuna, you know I'm living alone for years, so may I move here?" That's  completely a rude question. And now it's feel like I'm a husband who currently take care of his sick wife. Damn I should take out all of this from my mind before it gets worse.

"Setsuna, dinner is ready!" I knocked on her bedroom's door. "Yes mom-" She stopped when she opened the door. "Ryle..." She's suddenly cried and all I can do is hug her tight. "It's okay, it's okay." I patted her head while holding my tears. It's so painful, I knew it. "I'm fall asleep while waiting for you so I forget that you're the one who makes a dinner." She said in my embrace. "I know, it's okay Setsuna." I wiped her tears. "Now should we have some of my foods? I'm sure it's more delicious than my soup." I smiled to her. She nodded and we're headed to kitchen.

Setsuna's POV

It's so awkward having a dinner with your crush while it's just you and him at the home. "I will come again tomorrow." He opened the conversation. "Why? I think you shouldn't come again, I'm feeling better now." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded, I don't want to make him exhausted just because taking care of me. And this is get nothing except making my feeling grow stronger for him.

"Okay, you can call me every time if you need help." He smiled.

I nodded. "So where can I sleep tonight?" He asked. I surprised and accidentally spits my drink. "What happened?" he surprised too. "I-I think you're gonna back to your home after dinner." I said, wiping out my mouth and blushed, knowing that I just did something rude in front of my crush.

Ryle's POV

I trying hard to not laughing at her when she spitted her drink. She's so cute when surprised like that. "Well, as I said, I often have a sleepover at Vettel's house so it's mean I'm not worry leaving my house empty. Besides, I feel like I want to accompany my classmate through her hard time." I chuckled. I can see she's blushed, maybe got embarrassed when knowing that her crush want to have a sleepover at her house.

"I can also makes you breakfast, in case if you're waking up late." I said, try to reassuring her. "Uhh... okay but I don't have any bedroom for guests." She put her fingers on her chin, try to thinking. "Then let me sleep with you." I try to hold my laugh again when look at her surprised face. Who knows an introvert boy like me can do a flirt? Well even I, myself just realized it.

Setsuna's POV

"E-Eh?! S-S-Sleep with me?!" I'm blushed at his words. I don't want to sleep with a boy but...he's my crush... but still! I can't! "Calm down, girl. I mean in your room but with another futon. Do you have it?" he asked. Ohh great I almost get heart attack if he said yes. "S-Sure." I sighed before taking a futon.

"Okay, I will go home to take my school stuff for tomorrow." He said while walking to room's door. "B-Be careful on the road." I said, almost whispered. All I can do is lock myself in my bedroom and having flashbacks with my parents and you know what happens next.

Ryle's POV

I take my school's stuff quickly after having a nice bath and go back to Setsuna's house. "Setsuna? I'm back." I opened her room's door and found her crying while holding a photo frame. "Hey, what happened?" I looked at her photo frame. It's her family picture. "I miss them." She muttered.

"Of course you do." I hug her then lying her down. "Time to sleep." I shortly said after wiped her tears. "You treat me like my father do." She chuckled. "Really? Then good night, daughter." I laughed. I restore her smile. "By the way, have you drink your medicine?" She gave me a nod as an answer. "Your futon is over there." She pointed up at left side of her bed. "Thank you, Setsuna." I smiled. 

*2 am*

I suddenly awake when heard a noises from Setsuna's bed, so I quickly check on her. Guess what? She's sweating like crazy and whining about her parents. "Setsuna? Setsuna!" I half-shouted while gripping her shoulders. "Mom!" She shouted and quickly sit. "Are you okay? Are you having a bad dream?" I asked, worried about her sweaty face. "Uhh..Ryle..Ryle" She immediately pull me to her embrace and crying hard. I sighed while patting her head, she might be got a stress symptoms but I didn't expected something like this will happens. 

After minutes staying like that, she pulled away and tells me she has a nightmare about her parents who came and said farewell words to her. I looked at her who still try to catch a breath. "Thanks for lend your shoulder to me." She smile, weakly. "It's okay. I thought your fever is relapse, but I glad it's not." I said in relief. "I'm sorry if I make a lot of trouble." She mumbled. This girl is literally apologize to me too often and I can't help but think that she's cute. Damn, I need to stop thinking about that.