Chapter 7 - Love or Pity?

A/N : Alright, here I am, serving y'all fresh chapters for now. And yes, it's chapters. I'm going to give you two chapters and you better get ready for it because it's started to getting more emotional hohoho ^^ so here it is!

"What happened with those spaces? I need to go to Setsuna's house." - Ryle

"Ohh someone's excited. *smirk* " - Lemon

"Shaddap Lemon, you better go away and read some Lemons while drinking a Lemon Tea." -Ryle

"Um... Ryle , are you trying to put on a joke?" - Lemon

"S-Shaddap I just trying to be funny!" - Ryle

"Ryle what should I do? I missed my parents!" - Setsuna

"Go away Lemon, don't you see Setsuna crying out my name? Also the readers kinda getting bored reading this." -Ryle

"But I-"

"JUST START IT ALREADY!" - RYLE , FULL OF RAGE

Ryle's POV

I take a sit besides Setsuna and carefully look at her face. "W-What?" She blushed and look away. I never know this uncommunicative girl was so cute. "I thought you still crying. But I guess my thought is right." I said, looking at her painful fluffy-redded eyes when she looked at me. "D-do you want to come to the funeral?" she asked and I give her a nod. I wondered if she always stuttered when talking to people. Is she too shy or what? I saw Mei Fang smirked while looking at us. "What's up, Mei Fang?" I asked.

"Oh! Uhm, nothing." She giggled. Kind of weird. I saw Setsuna get up and helping her uncle for a funeral. "Um excuse me Sir, may I help you?" I asked politely to her uncle. "Oh, sure. Thanks." Her uncle smiled. I heard Setsuna's uncle asking about me. "Ohh, he's my classmates." Setsuna answered. "Actually I thought he's your boyfriend." Her uncle laughed. I can see Setsuna's cheeks turn to bright red and I can't help but smile to her cuteness.

Chloe's POV

"Do you think Ryle suddenly always at Setsuna's side after her parents died?" Mei Fang suddenly asked me. We were at Setsuna's house, preparing for the funeral. "Yes. Maybe he's pitying her." I simply answered when tidying up a bucket of flower. "Who knows this is the way they're being a close friend, or maybe more than that." I continued.

"I never saw Ryle being such a caring person like this." Vettel suddenly comes and sit beside me. "Is that so?" Mei Fang asked. "He's shy and ignorant, also introvert. I never saw him being interactive like this." He continued. "I think... this is the way they're being a close friend." I gave my earlier opinion to Vettel. He simply nodded. Finally, we're going to the funeral and fell broken for thousand times looking at their crying daughter.

Setsuna's POV

I throw my broken body to bed after we go back from funeral. It's so silent. My big family already go home while Vettel and the girls go to the supermarket, helping me to buy needs. I feels exhausted so I decided to take a nap, but I can barely hear a voice that calls me outside my bedroom. I'm too weak to get up so I ignore it and try to sleep, but then I heard my door being knocked. "Come in." I said, almost whispered.

"It's Ryle. W-wait are you okay?" he quickly come closer to me and put his hand on my forehead. I surprised and feels like my heart started to kicking out my chest so hard. I never knew he was a sweet-caring people besides his cold manners. He take my thermometer . "Your temperature is up. I think you got a fever. Do you feel dizzy or something like that?" He asked me, I think he's started to worry just like when I was crying at rooftop. I feel little bit of happy knowing that he's worry about me.

Ryle's POV

It's so quiet inside the house so I wonder where peoples are going. I'm searching for Setsuna but I can't find her anywhere so I decided to go to her bedroom, thinking that maybe she's in there. My suggestion was right, I found her lying in bed with a reddened face so I quickly check her temperature and great, she got a fever.

I don't know why I suddenly got a panic attack, but all I want to do is treat her till she get better. After giving her a medicine, I'm going downstairs to make her a soup. "Why am I doing all of this? Why am I being such a care person? What happened to me?" I talk to myself while cut a carrot. Am I in love with her, or is this just a pity because she lost her parents?