chapter three

' a magical moment, isn't it

' a magical moment, isn't it. seeing someone without a mask, all exposed and vulnerable.'
~•~
DEAR LAUREN,
I have a feeling that writing these letters help me to give you a special place in my heart. Not my mind, because that would mean I would forget about you. I don't have any intentions to do so, at least, not for now. There can come a moment that I have to move on but now is not the time to do so. The wounds are way too fresh for that. It needs to heal first into a nasty scar. If I would pay attention to each and every one of them, I would have maybe more than a dozen of them.

But... a moment I would never forget was the moment you took your mask off. An interesting moment as well for us as Avengers. No one would give up their identity so quickly. But you did. You did not give a shit. I liked your attitude. Really. Fierce, sassy, sarcastic. Maybe a bit arrogant too.
Pulling off your mask, you said with a bright and white smile; "My name is Lauren, you may know me as Banshee. But I guess it makes sense since I almost blew away every single one of you."

That. Damn. Smile. When you smiled, I swear I fell my heart swell in my chest. It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. You got me all wrapped up.

And now— I guess you knew it all the time too.

All the love,
Natasha