chapter five

' she knew she was about to die

' she knew she was about to die. that leaves me with one question; why did she send herself on a suïcide mission? '
~*~

DEAR LAUREN,

After writing all those letters to you, I have one question left in my mind. A question that never can get answered by you ever again.

Why did you do it? Why did you sacrifice yourself? To see if Thanos was a danger to us?

I bet you did. I do not know if that makes you a fool or a hero. Damn. I am repeating my own words again. There are almost no words left to say to you. Except for those three words every human being is desperate to hear; I love you. Yes, admit it. Everyone loves to hear such words, even when they are said by friends or family members. But it is something different when your.. crush? the person you fancy? sees it.

Alright, enough about that. I will save those words for when I see you again in the afterlife. Well.. Pray to God that it actually exists.

You know, we are almost going out to battle, and I wanted you to know that you are in my mind.
And to say again, I love you.

There is nothing left to say.

I am going to the end of the line for you.

Or as Thor likes to say; the sun will shine on us again.
Someday...

All the love,
Natasha