Chapter 1 (Visions )

Michael Langdon aged 16.
Angel aged 18.

We are born with a purpose in life. Some of us know our paths early on in life at a ripe age while others find out as they are older and more mature.

My name is Angel, I had no middle name and no last name. Angel is the name given to me by my parents and they too had no last name. My family was apart of a large secret community only known as The Protecters of Mankind.We were only meant to protect and serve those that are assigned to us, we were simply on a mission, no formalities such as a last name was needed.  My parents were killed during there mission while protecting a high profile member of the royal family. There was an attempt of his life and my parents saved him. I never knew who my parents were protecting because it couldn't be discussed all I knew is that he was royal. I didn't have many memories of my parents because they were never around, and when they were there wasn't affection just training and reminders of my purpose.

The Protectors of Mankind posed certain capabilities, we were trained in combat since a young age and educated in histories most important people and events. The most important aspect were the visions. The visions came in 3 and only 3, one would show us who it was we must protect, the second was the outcome if the person didn't follow the right path and the last one was the positive side of what would become of them. Everyone was different having visions at different ages and times, sometimes all 3 would happen at once or they would be spread out and appear at different times while serving.

My time was now.

I jumped out of bed with this ache in my chest and this deep feeling to protect. I kept having these dreams that I for certain knew where my visions of a boy with blonde hair and stunning blue eyes.

"It's time Angel" I said while looking at a photograph of my parents. I woke up and walked up to the mirror in the bathroom of my apartment looking at myself, I had curly shoulder length dark brown hair, large brown eyes and full lips. I had a large pair of angel wings tattooed on my back from top to my lower back and the words savior tattooed below my breast. I got dressed and stopped to look at my alarm clock, it shows 3:00am. How funny that my vision would be during the witching hour.

The visions always pointed you in the right direction, it was like having two magnets near each other and feeling that magnetic pull. It was almost like magic. I already knew where to find this boy, I could feel it in my heart and deep within my bones. I grabbed my keys and helmet and walked outside to my black harley. I threw my right leg over, straddling my bike. I started the engine, I loved the hum of my motorcycle, it was like music to my ears. I slipped the helmet on and grabbed the handlebars ready to speed into the night. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I could see the blonde haired boy, I let out a deep breath and when I opened my eyes, I sped away into the night knowing exactly where to find him. A name danced on my tongue and my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm coming Michael" 

AUTHORS NOTE:
This is my first time ever writing anything in my life so this story might suck lol this story will be different from the show.