Chapter 10 (Don't Go)

It had already been almost 2 hours and Michael has not returned. I was pacing the living room when I felt a buzz all around me and poof he was in my living room near the front door.

Something was wrong I could feel it.

"Michael what took so long I was about to come look for you." He said nothing and with a wave of his hand he opened the fridge door and the groceries floated in the air and packed the fridge. He then transmuted about a couple inches away from me. He reached out and pulled me into an embrace.

"Michael what is it?" He was scaring me, I knew something was wrong. He seemed to have so much going on in his mind right now. He held me closer and kissed the top of my head. He pulled me to the couch and we sat down together. He looked me in the eyes and spoke, "I think I'm going to take sometime alone to think and figure things out."

"Why, I know there is something your not telling me, did someone tell you something," I can't let him leave, I have a role in his life.

"I ran into a woman who claims to be my grandmother from my mothers side." He squeezed my hand and I stood up form the couch, and began pacing. She found him, she fucking found him. I never should have let him go alone.

"What did this women look like?" I kept pacing like a wild animal ready to rip apart whoever touched a single hair on his beautiful blonde head.

"She was sort with dark short hair and dark lipstick, she said her name was Miriam Mead." At the sound of this women's name I stopped and spun on Michael.

"You will stay away from her Michael she is not your grandmother, you can not leave, you need to stay by my side," I raised my voice and saw a quick flinch. In a second he was up on his feet, Michael didn't scare me but in this moment his eyes were a deep dark blue and I swear I could almost see black within the blues of his eyes. He pointed his finger at me and gave me a deep stare.

"You seem to know more about this woman then you lead on Angel, if she is of some relation to me, I will find out for myself." He turned to walk out the door but I ran behind him and gripped his arm yanking him back.

"Michael please, don't go." He turned to grab my hand and remove my fingers from his arm. I went to try again, he flung me to the wall. I was stuck in place and couldn't move. She was already tainting him and they only meet once. If he left I don't think I would be able to save him. The tears starting running down my cheeks and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I was terrified of Michael in this moment. He saw my tears and moved to me in a flash, releasing me from the wall. He caught me as I slide down and caught me so I wouldn't fall. He grabbed a hold of my face and started wiping my tears away. His eyes were back to their stunning blue and I could see the pain and guilt swimming inside of them. I wanted to push away but I couldn't, it wasn't Michael it was the poison of the snake that plunged her fangs into Michael, her poison trying to take over his mind.

"Angel..I'm so sorry, I don't know what took over me," He pulled me in close and once again I could feel the good inside of him.

"I made you a promise Michael and I plan on keeping it," I moved out from his embrace and I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my keys. I handed them to Michael, "If you really want to go then go, I won't stop you but I will always be with you.....,

I made a promise to always protect you and I will."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm getting close to ending this this book. I know I know!