Chapter 13 ( Number 3)

Present Day

"You are not my grandmother, my grandmother is dead and so is the rest of my family, I was never going to join you."

I placed my hand on Michaels shoulder, "Let's be done with this Michael."

"You think I'm afraid to die," she began to laugh harshly, "Father take me into your arms." She screamed as starred at me and Michael.

I slide my hand into Michaels and pulled him towards the door. We stood at the entrance and Michael turned to Ms.Mead. "Go to hell," and with a flick of his wrist she was engulfed in flames. As we walked away all I could here was her laughter. Miriam Mead laughed until she become ash on the floor. I slammed the door shut behind us. Shutting not only the ash of Mead but shutting the door on the evil that tried to take and consume Michael. Even when she had tried to fill his mind with darkness he picked his own destiny.

Michael was not a monster like his family believed he was, he was lost and confused. If Mead and gotten to him sooner, Michael would have been lost forever and the world would have been eaten alive by flames, chaos, and darkness. All at the hands of Michael himself.

Thankfully he was saved.

We made our way home and walked into the apartment. I put away the box back under the dresser. Finally putting and end to the all the evil.

He walked into the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. I walked up to him and placed my cheek upon his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Well Mr.Langdon what happens now," I was staring at him waiting for his response, when he looked down at me and he cupped my face with his hands.

"Rest my Angel, that's next for now" We made our way to bedroom and Michael stripped us both of our clothing with a flick of wrist. We climbed under the covers and I laid my head on his chest. He played with my curls and I feel into a deep sleep.

I was awoken from my sleep when suddenly I felt an intense emotion rising within me, and I could feel a buzz on my skin.

My final vision began.

I was siting outside on a porch swing of a stunning blue and white house with a large glass window and a white picket fence. It was a beautiful home. I could hear footsteps behind me and saw the front door swing open. There stood Michael looking more stunning than ever, he no longer had long blonde hair for now it was in medium brown waves, he still wore all black and wore his very large black ring. He was facing me with his middle ringed finger underneath his chin.

He was a true gift for the sights

He was a true gift for the sights. He approached me and sat down beside me with his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles and he placed his arm around my shoulder planting a soft kiss on lips.

I woke up from the vision once again inside my bedroom, the vision was short but so sweet. I looked up at Michael and stroked his jawline with the tip of fingers. I leaned in closer to him and kissed him on the lips.

I was His One.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Thank you so much to everyone who enjoyed my story. I don't own any of the chapters except for Angel, now I do I own the anything else it all belongs to the genius Ryan Murphy who created an amazing show and an amazing season. Thank you to casting for picking Cody Fern as Michael Langdon.

Thank you to everyone for all the love and support for this fan fiction and thank you all for the boost of confidence.

This was my first time writing so I'm sorry if the story was bad. Whatever I write next will be an original (maybe lol) so stick around.♥️♥️♥️♥️