Chapter 7 ( Heaven)

Warning: Mature Adult Content (Light BDSM & SMUT)

A kiss that started off slowly then got deeper, he laid me down on the futon, his hands now roaming my body.

I can't believe this is happening.

"Is this what you want..Angel." He ran his hand down my chest passing over my breast, down over my stomach and stopping at the hem of my shirt. "Do you want me as much as I want you." He lifts my shirt and slides his hand underneath my shirt making his way to my breast. His rings sending shivers down my spine as the cool metal touches my warm skin.  "We need to remove these clothes." He reaches down to the hem of shirts and pulls it up over my head tossing it to the side. He slides one hand to the back of my bra strap and snaps it open. I quickly toss the bra and reach to pull up his shirt. I need to see him. I quickly pull off his shirt and run my hand down his chest landing on his belt buckle. I start to undue his belt but he stops me. I look up at his face with need and he has a sexy smirk on his face. He stands up causing a pout to form on my lips. He offers me his hand.

"Let's take this to the bedroom Angel." I place my hand in his and we quickly walk to the bedroom. He tosses me onto the bed and has a kinky gleam in his eyes. "Angel do you trust me?." He walks to my dresser, searching and then pulls out 2 long scarfs. I'm watching him with curiosity and he walks to right side of me pulling my arm towards the bedpost. He looks at me waiting for my answer before he continues. "Yes I trust you Michael." And than he ties one end of the scarf around my wrist and ties the other end to the bedpost. He moves to the other side and ties down my left arm. Michael makes his way down to my legs. He runs his hands up my thighs landing on my waistline. He opens my jeans and lowers the zipper. He grabs ahold of the waistline yanks on my jeans pulling them all the down and magically pulling off my jeans and shoes in one swift movement. "Holy Shit". He crawled onto the bed, leaving a trail of wet kisses up my outer thigh, then my inner thigh as he moved further up. He reached my pantyline and left a wet kiss below my navel. He gripped the top of my panties with his teeth and started to crawl back off the bed removing my panties with this teeth.

"Michael please!"...

"Call me Langdon", with that he quickly moved above me and began to kiss me, it was deep and aggressive. He sucked in my bottom lip between his teeth and bite down hard. I let out a loud gasp and started to squirm. I need him and I needed him now! He moved down to my neck and began to bite n suck. I could feel the hickeys forming already. His left hand was making it's way down my stomach landing on my heat while his other arm propped him up. He placed his finger on my swollen nub and began to rub in small circles. "This was heaven"

"Langdon! Fuck!"

"Tell me what you want." He began to move faster and press down harder. I was going to explode, I could feel the pressure beginning to form down below.  "Langdon, I'm going to..." with that he removed his hand and quickly stood up. I let out a large frustrated groan. With a flick of his wrist, all of his clothing was gone.  He moved his right hand forward and with a swiping movement my scarfs were off. He crawled back on top of me and centered himself at my entrance. He closed his eyes and suddenly I was on top. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them around his neck. "Choke Me".  My eyes opened wide and then I adjusted myself above his length and slammed down. A loud moan escaped me and a deep growl left his throat.

"That's it Angel," Michael growled and grabbed my hips matching my rhythm. I was so close. "Langdon! I-I I'm going to..," he flipped me onto my back and thrust hard and fast.  My orgasm rips through my body and he pulls out letting a loud moan leave his throat as he explodes. He fell onto the bed beside me and pulled me to his chest. I laid my head onto his chest, our bodies intertwined listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"It's me and you against the world." His words were soft but filled with promise.

AUTHORS NOTES:
This is my first time ever writing smut and I'm kind of proud of myself lol I hope this wasn't too long of a chapter.