LION0HEART

Dear mother and father,

First of all, thank you for the box of chocolates you sent- me and my friends enjoyed them very much. I wouldn't mind if you sent them again next week, perhaps with an extra box as well?

Lessons have been going great (besides the gryffindors nearly blowing up the potions classroom) and I've completed all my homework at the time of me writing this. Surprisingly, I've began go enjoy my lessons far more than last year- or any of the years before for that matter. Something about them has me looking forward to what we'll be conjuring or which hufflepuff will burst into tears at the slightest raise of a teachers voice.

The one problem I've faced in my first weeks in sixth year is the new found pest that's joined me. Now don't worry- it's merely a gryffindork by the name of Hwang Hyunjin and I HATE HIS GUTS MOTHER. HONESTLY I HAVE NEVER QUITE MET SOMEONE SO AGGRAVATING IN MY 15 YEARS OF EXISTENCE.

He is continuously at my hip wherever I go, he followed me into the bathroom! Only to burst into a blush and scatter out- just to wait for me outside! When asked what his motives were, he said he was 'only trying to be friends' WHICH IS APPALLING AND FATHER I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE HE IS LYING. If I suddenly go missing then please send the authorities to the gryffindor common rooms, hopefully he'll spare me the torture and just kill me with his stupidity.

Overall, I am healthy and enjoying my lessons. Changbin and Jeongin say hello and hopefully will be joining us for christmas break, and Woojin sends his regards to father's new business. I am eating well and eagerly waiting more chocolates, but I promise I am also brushing well and staying out of trouble.

Love,
Seungmin.

Ps. I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I HATE HWANG HYUNJIN WITH A BURNING PASSION.

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘

MAGIC AU!!
HARRY POTTER AU!!

SEUNGMIN
+ HYUNJIN.

L I O N
H E A R T

short fic,
fluffy and sweet
it'll rot your teeth.

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘

FRI 11 JAN