LION9HEART

dear mother and father,

sorry i haven't written in awhile! moving into the house has been really hectic. i still don't know why i convinced myself to go to a muggle university.

okay that's a lie, it's because at the ripe age of 17 i decided go persue a career as a muggle children's doctor- but that's beside the point.

i met with the others last weekend, we had a few drinks (except jeongin, who just turned 15) but felix and jisung somehow ended up on the roof and chan was bald when we woke up in the morning. i'm beginning to think he prefers having no hair.

i also got a job! it's at a small cafe run by this old man near my university, he reminds me of goblin, and i have a slight suspicion he might secretly be one. i work after my classes, and don't worry, they don't interfere with my school work. i appreciate my monthly allowance, but perhaps you could stop sending it and let me earn my own living? besides, hyunjin is also working, and we share the expenses together.

speaking of hyunjin, he is, as always, a bit of a slob. we were given separate rooms when we applied, but for some reason he thinks we share one. so i woke up this morning with his foot in my face, eventhough i specifically remember kicking him out that same morning. (don't worry father, i made him clean up the kitchen as repercussion.)

it's only a matter of time before the rest of our housemates turn hyunjin's room into a storage cupboard, and then i'll really be stuck with his horrifying snoring.

not only that! but the other day he brought home a baby squirrel (which i didn't even know existed to be perfectly honest, just assumed they were like the reason for no baby pigeons, fake and spies for the muggle government.) he's named it hannie, much to the dismay of minho and the delight of jisung (who i suspect are going to get married before the end of the year, i've already placed my bets.)

and thus we have a baby squirrel causing havoc. saki (one of our housemates) nearly sat on him the other day and hyunjin accidently jinxed the poor girls coffee mug to set on fire before she could squash the little rodent (that was tough to explain, in the end we blamed global warming).

in short, i hate hwang hyunjin. but then again, i've stuck with him for the past few years, so what's new?

hope to visit you soon!

love,
seungmin.

ps. did i mention i despise hyunjin? he just messaged me saying that he found a small dress for hannie! what is my life?

pps. he says hi.

ppps. i hate him.

pppps. hi mr and mrs kim! it's hyunjin, thanks for inviting my mum for tea, she said she enjoyed it very much (i think she still misses me). i promise we're staying out of trouble and eating healthily. also, don't let seungmin fool you! he loves hannie and me with all his heart, in fact, he's knitting us hats right now.

hope to see you soon!

with lots of love,
seungmin and hyunjin.