CHAPTE2R

GREAT     HALL
CONFESSIONS.

"Don't look now," Woojin said in a mocking tone, "but lover boys staring."

Seungmin was so close to throwing his knife straight across the hall and hope it stabs Hyunjin, but that was also a lot of hard work and terribly close to murder. Not to mention a far too messy and muggle way to handle this situation.

So instead, he kicked Woojin under the table and refused to look up. If Hyunjin caught him looking back then the boy would definitely think it was a chance to talk to him, which is what Seungmin was trying to avoid.

You'd think that after jinxing someone's bestfriend to dance for 3 hours straight, you would probably end up hating or atleast disliking that person. However, it seemed after their potions class Hyunjin had grown even more obsessed with him.

Not looking up, Seungmin turned his head slightly to the left, locking eyes with Jeongin, "is he still looking?"

Jeongin rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze to the gryffindor table, where, unsurprisingly, Hyunjin was smiling in a daydream staring at Seungmin like he was an angel.

But, Jeongin was a dick, "nope, he's not looking at all."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Seungmin raised his head, only to lock eyes with a dopey grinning gryffindor who's smile into grew even wider when they saw Seungmin.

Jeongin snickered beside Seungmin, only to receive a hard punch on his arm. The second year boy pulled away in pain, whining, "Oww Seungmin- don't take your anger out on me."

Changbin sniggered into his cup, but quickly flinched away when Seungmin turned to him.

The surrounding slytherin rolled their eyes at the group of boys, none of them surprised at their actions. After weeks of the same scene, the house were all secretly judging the obvious 6th year.

"How about you just talk to him," Woojin casually said, taking a bite into his bread roll, "maybe he's just craving your attention."

Jeongin pretended to puke, "I still don't see what he sees in you."

Before Seungmin could deny or throw a scone at his pathetic excuse for bestfriends, the familiar shrieking of owls cut him off.

Dozens of owls flew through the opening of the great hall, and towards their respective owners. Seungmin- who wasn't expecting anything- was stunned when his barn owl not so gracefully fell onto his plate of dinner.

"Oh my god- Kevin!" The boy shrieked, grabbing the attention of the other houses, "what have I said about landing on my food!" He scolded his bird, who didn't really care and began to peck at the piece of bread people began to throw at him.

Seungmin scoffed at his idiotic bird, but stroked it's head gently. Smiling teasingly as it melted into his hand, "Dumb bird, can I have my letter now?"

Jeongin huffed out exsapertedly, "You and your mood swings!"

Ignoring his friend, Seungmin tugged the letter from his pet, still stroking it as he read the front.

from a lion, to his snake.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Seungmin asked incredulously, showing the letter to Changbin, who couldn't contain his snort.