8CHAPTER

THE UNOFFICIAL
BALL  OF  KISSES.

This was definitely not the plan.

The plan was for everyone too meet up in Hogsmeade around noon to hang out and relax. After that everyone would split into their given houses and get ready for the ball, which was starting at 6 in the great hall. Once everyone was ready, at precisely quarter past six they would all enter the hall with their respective date and enjoy themselves until around half past eleven.

It was a perfectly easy plan, Seungmin had even written it out and owled it to everyone- including his roommates. This was his first ball that be was going to willingly (he had been dragged there for the past few years) with his first ever boyfriend. Everything had to go according to his very detailed spread sheet.

So how does one mess up this simple plan, you ask? Well-

"What do you mean you've lost Jeongin?" Seungmin shouted at Changbin, the vein in his forehead dangerously close to popping out and strangling the other boy.

Changbin stared back horrified, "Me? We left him with you!" He shouted back, gesturing wildly to the uncomfortable freckled gryffindor who stood beside him.

"Well he wasn't with us when we left the sweet shop! So that means-" both Seungmin and Changbin turned back to Woojin, who rolled his eyes with more force than needed.

"Don't look at me! I wasn't anywhere near Jeongin, the last I saw him Changbin was showing him a box of Bertie Botts Beans! So he must have lost him!"

"How dare you accuse me of-"

Hyunjin was extremely concerned as he watched the three boys shout and shoot daggers at one another. He had originally wanted to break them apart before others got involved, but with the way the slytherins were gripping their wands he thought better of it.

He felt a nudge against his elbow and he looked over to see an equally as frightened Felix, "Dude, slytherins are scary when they're mad. You sure you wanna date one?"

Hyunjin hated how he hesitated, for he would lying if he said he wasn't even a little bit terrified of Seungmin even when he wasn't angry.

But then he remembered the soft spoken boy he walked hand in hand with, the shy but warm secreg smiles that were directed at him and only him, causing butterflies burst into life in his chest. (Which apparently sounded absurd to Seungmin, who claimed the wizarding saying was Pixies in your stomach. "Why would there be butterflies?" He had asked in confusion with a small head tilt and Hyunjin wanted to kiss him so badly.)

He smiled at his friend, "Absolutely."

"Ducklifors!" Someone shouted loudly cutting off his daydream.

After living in the gryffindor dorms and receiving prank spells all the time, Hyunjin threw himself onto the floor before he could see where or who the spell was coming from.

He got his answer when Woojin ducked (pen intended) quickly, Changbins spell hurling past him and hitting a lamp post- which immediately turned into a small brown duck. Hyunjin would have laughed at the confused and lost expression on the animals face if it weren't for the thundering anger on Woojins face when he got back up again.