CHAPT3ER

C  O M    M O  N
ROOM GOSSIP.

"Nah mate, Han Jisung is definitely snogging that ravenclaw Lee Minho."

Changbin leaned back into the couch, bringing his hands to his chest dramatically, "That is a vile image that I definitely did not need in my mind, thank you very much."

"What are you idiots talking about," Seungmin asked casually, approaching the huge group of slytherin students. Many of them were all sitting comfortably on top of eachother in their night shirts, deep in a discussion.

A short haired girl in a few years below looked up at him with red cheeks, "We're discussing who're going out at school." She said in a thick northern accent, dimples engraved in her cheeks.

Just as Seungmin was about to turn around and walk away immediatly (this was not a conversation he wanted to be involved in), Woojin grabbed him by the robes and yanked him down to fall on top of a group of seventh year boys. They laughed good heartedly and shuffled over, letting him sit between them (even if he would rather not).

Reluctantly, he squeezed into the small space, instantly engulfed by a hand over his shoulder and someone laying on top of his bare feet, pulling him into a comfortable cuddle.

He sighed loudly, "Do any of you realise what time it is?" Seungmin asked in a bored tone, "Almost 10 past 11, you all really ought to be in bed."

However, the 6th year boy made no movement to move out of his houses cluster of people, even if he kept complaining. Many around him smiled and rolled their eyes knowingly, moving in closer to his space.

"So," someone said in a group of dark brown hair, directing a evil smile at him, "Who do you think are snogging behind the shrieking shack Seungmin?"

Seungmins scrunched his nose up in disgust, "Hopefully no one, that place is revolting."

The boys around his chuckled lowly, vibrations from their chests tickling his skin. He couldn't help but smile softly.

There was a common misconception about his house. That they were all stuck up, close minded prats who enjoyed watching the other houses suffer in detention. And while the last part was sort of true- the rest couldn't be far from the truth. These 'cold hearted' people were simply a bunch of cuddle-deprived teenagers, in need of some hugs and long talks by the fire.

No one new exactly how or when it changed, the once closed off and isolated slytherins began to hang out in the common room more often, sitting on the couches with their shoulders pressed together. Sooner or later it moved onto the floor and more and more people joined.

It was a quite a sight, Seungmin thought happily. Watching first years scared out of their minds about walking into the dungeons, expecting to see headless pictures and voodoo dolls hanging from the ceiling, and instead get dragged into a huge cuddle fest in pyjamas.

They were sweet people, who you just needed to get closer to.

"What're you smiling about," Changbin asked with a smirk, "Your lion heart boyfriend perhap?"

The group erupted into immature oohs and aahs, the people around him making kissy faces in his direction.

Instantly Seungmins smile dropped, taking all his thoughts back. These people were not sweet, they were cruel and in need of some serious karma.

"Watch it," he said to the group of green and silver shirts, "I could seriously injure you all."

Jeongin shrugged, shuffling closer into the little hug he was currently enjoying, "So could a very determined duck, you're not special."

"You're a dick."

"Ouch, you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?"

Seungmin kicked hard, hoping it would hit Jeongin. Unfortunately it hit a sleeping girl who jolted awake, slapping her boyfriend in the face in the process.

The dimly lit room exploded into giggles, including Seungmins own. And it only grew into laughter when Changbin suddenly snorted loudly, trying to hold back a cackle.

One of the girls infront of him poked at his foot, grabbing his attention when the laughter began to dissipate, "When did you guys start dating?"

Seungmin choked on the air he was currently inhaling, resulting in his surrounding circle to painfully pat him on the back. After his coughing fit ceased, he shot the girl an incredulous look, "Me? Dating who?"

"Oh don't be daft," she said with a smile, "Tell us all about this famous lion heart boyfriend."

Seungmin could see his bestfriends eyes light up in joy, "Ya Seungmin," Woojin said amusedly, "Tell us all about him."

"Now hold on-"

A boy beside him gasped, "Wait so it's true?"

"What's true?" His half asleep friend murmured into his shoulder.

"I always knew there was something about you two-"

Seungmins eyes popped out their sockets, and he struggled to wriggle free from the cuddle that was crushing him, "Wait slow down-"

"Who asked who out?"

"I bet it was him, his gryffindor pride and all."

"Stop you guys-" Seungmin started, cut off by a loud gasp from one of the couches.

"What base are you both on?"

Seungmin stuttered, "I- I beg your pardon? What...what base am I on? What does that-"

"I bet he's a good kisser."

"Is his hair soft? It looks soft. Can you ask him what potion he uses- or...what do muggles call it shankyou? crumpfloo?"

Seungmin sighed, "Its shampoo darling, now can you just listen-"

Jeongins eyes glimmered, quickly cutting off Seungmins explanation, "For those who missed it the other day," he began loudly, running a hand through his messy hair, "Lover boy sent him a love letter at dinner."

If possible, more chaos blossomed into the common room and people began squealing.

"What the fuck? That's so cute."

A tall girl smiled widely, "Shut up, no he didn't."

"Why doesn't my boyfriend ever send me love letters?"

"Hey!"

"What did it say?" Someone shouted, but instantly got what sounded like a slap on the head.

"Idiot!" A deep voice replied, "You can't questions like that! You know what they write in love letters."

Seungmins cheeks flamed like fire as he processed what was being insinuated and he was not having that rumour going around.

"I AM NOT DATING HWANG HYUNJIN!" He exclaimed, silencing the talk filled room. Eventhough everyone went quiet, they were all smiling smugly at his outburst, only adding to the red on his cheeks.

It was Woojin who replied first, a shit eating grin on his face, "What? You're not? Damn, had me fooled there."

NOTES;
uwu slytherin house is CUTE. you can not change my mind. don't even TRY. oh and seungmin is a panicked gay in denial ;))

DATE;
080219